Bye Week Hypothetical: Replacing the Coordinators

Loving how MW is creating threads entitled "Replacing the Coordinators" during one of our most promising seasons ever, and then, within the very same thread, accuses others of trolling. Priceless.

But hey, let's file it all under "hypothetical" or "just for discussion" and then we can get away with asinine shit and wasted threat space like talking about whether these 4 or 5 guys who can't even find a roster spot should replace Andy Dalton or who our next coordinators should be.  Cherry picking? LMAO.

Alternatively, heads could be extricated from asses and Bengals fans could enjoy Bengals successes -- while true trolls would be kicked to the curb. Alas, that's never going to happen here, is it...?

You do realize that the only way threads survive is by people posting in them?  And also that the thread originator as well as the topic are clearly visible from the forum index?

If your time has been wasted, or you feel "trolled" who's fault is that really?

If you think there are better things to discuss, how about you create a thread discussing it instead of wasting your time in this thread?

Loving how MW is creating threads entitled "Replacing the Coordinators" during one of our most promising seasons ever, and then, within the very same thread, accuses others of trolling. Priceless.

But hey, let's file it all under "hypothetical" or "just for discussion" and then we can get away with asinine shit and wasted threat space like talking about whether these 4 or 5 guys who can't even find a roster spot should replace Andy Dalton or who our next coordinators should be.  Cherry picking? LMAO.

Alternatively, heads could be extricated from asses and Bengals fans could enjoy Bengals successes -- while true trolls would be kicked to the curb. Alas, that's never going to happen here, is it...?

You know what success leads to? Coordinators getting head coaching jobs.

And who is to say MW isn't enjoying the team's success. Some people are capable of enjoying the now, and talking about the future.

I don't call him anything, mostly because I've never wanted him on my team.

As for his inconsistent passer rating, throwing for over 400 yards one week and then tossing 4 interceptions the next makes me want to point fingers at Cousin's offensive coordinator.

And speaking of Jay Gruden, Washington fans are already grumbling about how he's wasting the talents of Alfred Morris.

Far be it from me to defend Jay Gruden, because Im not, but I havent seen any of that around here yet. Morris' name is hardly mentioned. If anything I'm seeing more people questioning whether they should get a QB in the draft since RG3 seems to be made of glass. 

Far be it from me to defend Jay Gruden, because Im not, but I havent seen any of that around here yet. Morris' name is hardly mentioned. If anything I'm seeing more people questioning whether they should get a QB in the draft since RG3 seems to be made of glass. 

Is RG3 really injury-prone or is it the insistence on making him a read-option QB in the NFL that's responsible?

Far be it from me to defend Jay Gruden, because Im not, but I havent seen any of that around here yet. Morris' name is hardly mentioned.  

Why mention the name of a starting RB when your team is losing by 30 points and your starting QB has just comitted five turnovers, right?

If anything I'm seeing more people questioning whether they should get a QB in the draft since RG3 seems to be made of glass. 

Why would Redskins fans need to discuss drafting a new QB when they've got Cousins, a guy who "hypothetically" speaking was once considered  worthy of a trade that would bring him to Cincy to replace a too inconsistent Andy Dalton?

I live in baltimore and know plenty of Washington fans. My wife works in DC and knows plenty more. The ones we know are not happy with gruden or his play calling.

Ive seen a minority of that but it hasn't been directed at the lack of use of Morris. Ive seen much more stuff like this

RG3-wheelchair-logo.jpg

It's way down because you and others drove people away and won't own that or engage in any self-reflection.

Fact.

You're entitled to your opinion.

So they weren't then? Mentioning the lack of use of Morris?

I'm not interested in debating what you have or haven't heard.

Suffice to say that in the wake of the Redskins disaster against the Giants it wasn't uncommon to hear fans and talking heads debate whether Cousins would benefit from a stronger commitment to running the football and a less risky passing attack.

Recent off topic posts in this thread have been hidden.  Please stay on topic.

If you do not wish to discuss the topic of this thread, then don't fucking post in the thread.  If you wish to discuss other, non-related topics, please start a new thread/topic.

If you wish to bitch incessantly please do so via PM or perhaps elsewhere.

Thank you for your cooperation.  

Recent off topic posts in this thread have been hidden.  Please stay on topic.

If you do not wish to discuss the topic of this thread, then don't fucking post in the thread.  If you wish to discuss other, non-related topics, please start a new thread/topic.

If you wish to bitch incessantly please do so via PM or perhaps elsewhere.

Thank you for your cooperation.  

Not a problem...I'm kind of getting tired of posting anyway.

I really don't get all the anger about this thread.

FFS, if you don't like Weston or his posts, don't click on it.  It's really super easy.

If no one likes the topic it will die a lonely death as it falls to the nether regions of the board.  There really is no need or justification for going off like this in this thread.. Personally I thought it was a lame topic.. I read it, shrugged and moved on.. The fact is there are lots of positive posts and topics on here and if you can't find them that is your problem.

Despite what you may wish, no one is going to go through and make sure all the posts are up to "your" individual standard.  As long as it isn't attacking people, doesn't use hateful language and is relatively on topic it can be posted here.. You may not care for Weston, that's your prerogative, but as long as he is following the rules and isn't acting out of line he will continue to be allowed to post here.  If you don't like what he posts either ignore it or move on.

If you think someone has posted something inappropriate, there is a link at the bottom of every post titled "report" that you can click on that will bring it to the moderator's attention.. If you wish to have a dialogue about it, feel free to shoot me or any other mod a PM and we will be happy to talk about it ASAP.

I don't call him anything, mostly because I've never wanted him on my team.

As for his inconsistent passer rating, throwing for over 400 yards one week and then tossing 4 interceptions the next makes me want to point fingers at Cousin's offensive coordinator.

And speaking of Jay Gruden, Washington fans are already grumbling about how he's wasting the talents of Alfred Morris.

Morris doesn't fit that offense at all.

To be perfectly honest I would try to trade RG3 and Morris roll with Helu and Cousins. RG3 is too fragile and Morris just isn't a part of the passing game in anyway. I am not sure how good Helu can be, I think 1181 loved him a few years back so maybe he can chime in, but he fits that offense very well. Its a law firm v Bernard situation.

I'm not interested in debating what you have or haven't heard.

Suffice to say that in the wake of the Redskins disaster against the Giants it wasn't uncommon to hear fans and talking heads debate whether Cousins would benefit from a stronger commitment to running the football and a less risky passing attack.

That sounds familiar. Morris is a stud. Just one dimensional.

Archived