!!!THE OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

that, and that time Marvin beat them in 2007...not to mention Marvin's win over the Dolphins in 2004.

You sir don't count, because your silence to this post until after the fact. If you'd read any of my previous posts. I said he'd come up short with this list of players ( Dalton, green, Atkins)over the past playoff season runs. Speak up sooner next time to give your comment more validity. You never commented when I stated he'd never beaten Kubiac during this period either. That's another monkey on his back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the posters name that used to post dumb shit all the time and pissed everybody off? I think that is this Rhode Island fan now LOL

Haha...I can handle the dig, Bengals hadn't won in New Jersey in over 30 years, this group of core players have never beaten a Kubiac coached team. Up until last night this group of core players had never beaten the dolphins. Hell Tannahill was 2-0 against us and he stinks. Just saying...

5 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Now this is the Andy we've all come to love. Yeah baby! Just keep it up

With all due respect, every time you say "Kubiac", "Alex Smith" or "haven't beaten the Dolphins" in any context, someone should punch you in the throat.

1 hour ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Knowing that pats are up in two weeks. I'm thinking we'll see a completely different game scheme going into New England. That's probably the reason for these vanilla game plans. Lewis doesn't want bill to also game plan against us

Eh, Bill will make enough changes at halftime.  

Historically one of the weaknesses of a Marvin Lewis-coached team is the failure to make halftime adjustments...or anticipate the adjustments made by the opponent.  I'm ready for that to change.

Eh, Bill will make enough changes at halftime.  

Historically one of the weaknesses of a Marvin Lewis-coached team is the failure to make halftime adjustments...or anticipate the adjustments made by the opponent.  I'm ready for that to change.

Yeah Lewis gets fixated on a game strategy and won't budge no matter how futile it gets. We know bill will take away our best player. We walk out of there with a W if two other players step up and play like their heads are on fire. And no turn overs. New England is 3-0 because of careless ball protection.

Archived