***O.J. Tossed From Steakhouse on Derby Eve***

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484568' date='May 9 2007, 05:12 PM']i dont believe he was innocent, but i find it bullshit that he wasnt found guilty in trial, then lost another case and had to pay a shit load to the stuipd ass families.[/quote]

I agree Amen...he was clearly just going to Ruby's restaurant to look for the [i]real[/i] killer. Same reason he was at the Kentucky Derby too. ;) [/sarcasm]

Honestly dude, I like ya....like your posts....but the evidence was clllllleeeeeaaarrrrllly against him until the proscecuters decided to make him put on a glove shrunken from blood. They had all the chips until then. I mean the evidence was OVERWHELMING. It's not a black/white or racial thing. Most of my favorite althletes, and some of my favorite authors and actors are all black. The best teacher I EVER had was black.

If you think OJ was innocent, it's only because you want to [i]believe[/i] that he's innocent for whatever reason, and nobody (definately not me) will ever convince you otherwise.

What we learned in that trial was that if you have enough cash, you can hire enough guys to poke holes in ANY theory. Those guys could have poked holes in Newtons Theory.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484568' date='May 9 2007, 03:12 PM']i dont believe he was innocent, but i find it bullshit that he wasnt found guilty in trial, then lost another case and had to pay a shit load to the stuipd ass families.[/quote]
OJ was guilty, the trial was a sham and he hasn't paid shit to the families involved. And he tried to write a book about the murders titled "If I had Done It...", implying how he would have conducted the murders had he actually committed them...seeing a pattern here?

Fuck yeah, I'd serve OJ. I don't give a flying fuck if he killed those 2 or not. I'd give his ass the best seat in the house and have a picture taken with him to hang on the wall.
MULLY
my only hope would be that he'd come back to autograph the photo for me.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484568' date='May 9 2007, 05:12 PM']i dont believe he was innocent, but i find it bullshit that he wasnt found guilty in trial, then lost another case and had to pay a shit load to the stuipd ass families.[/quote]

Remind me not to send my son to Miami.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484545' date='May 9 2007, 04:25 PM']im not in high school, thanks. i know everything that happend and i followed it pretty closely. im not letting my personal belief on here.[/quote]
I apologize if I offended. College then? How old were you when that trial was going on 12 years ago? There is no way in hell that guy isn't guilty... I was as big a fan of OJ Simpson prior to that as anyone and I hoped against hope that he was innocent but there is no way - it just isn't even close.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='484740' date='May 10 2007, 04:05 AM']I agree Amen...he was clearly just going to Ruby's restaurant to look for the [i]real[/i] killer. Same reason he was at the Kentucky Derby too. ;) [/sarcasm]

Honestly dude, I like ya....like your posts....but the evidence was clllllleeeeeaaarrrrllly against him until the proscecuters decided to make him put on a glove shrunken from blood. They had all the chips until then. I mean the evidence was OVERWHELMING. It's not a black/white or racial thing. Most of my favorite althletes, and some of my favorite authors and actors are all black. The best teacher I EVER had was black.
[b]
If you think OJ was innocent,[/b] it's only because you want to [i]believe[/i] that he's innocent for whatever reason, and nobody (definately not me) will ever convince you otherwise.

What we learned in that trial was that if you have enough cash, you can hire enough guys to poke holes in ANY theory. Those guys could have poked holes in Newtons Theory.[/quote]
what part of my quote that u quoted didnt u understand? there was a part plain as day starting it off saying, "I DONT BELIEVE HE WAS INNOCENT" Has the ability to read left you or what?

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='484778' date='May 10 2007, 08:56 AM']I apologize if I offended. College then? How old were you when that trial was going on 12 years ago? There is no way in hell that guy isn't guilty... I was as big a fan of OJ Simpson prior to that as anyone and I hoped against hope that he was innocent but there is no way - it just isn't even close.[/quote]
i never said i didnt believe he wasnt guilty. we shouldnt be judging people tho and he was not put in jail so he should be able to go eat in peace.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='484778' date='May 10 2007, 08:56 AM']I apologize if I offended. College then? How old were you when that trial was going on 12 years ago? There is no way in hell that guy isn't guilty... I was as big a fan of OJ Simpson prior to that as anyone and I hoped against hope that he was innocent but there is no way - it just isn't even close.[/quote]

[b]he would of been 9, cause today is his birthday and he just turned 22. i was 18 and i remember where i was, i was in detroit swimming at a hotels swimming pool with my buddies. we just arrived in detroit to see the world cup. we got tickets to see the U.S play Switzerland. the game ended in a tie, 1-1. but right when the chase was going on, someone was like you guys gotta come and see this, OJ is being chased by the cops and he's driving in his white bronco. good ol days <_<

come to think of it, can you guys share how old you were and where were you when the OJ chase went down ?[/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='484872' date='May 11 2007, 12:59 AM']come to think of it, can you guys share how old you were and where were you when the OJ chase went down ?[/b][/quote]

I was here in Japan. It was after midnight and I caught the tail end of the news story right before I went to bed.
MULLY
I was 26

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='484872' date='May 10 2007, 04:59 PM'][b]
come to think of it, can you guys share how old you were and where were you when the OJ chase went down ?[/b][/quote]
I was in a Circuit City buying a new TV, watching on a wall of TVs with my parents and g/f.

A surreal experience for sure.

As for the trial.... based on the trial/evidence, I would have acquitted OJ, also. Not to say I think he is innocent. Merely stating that his defense pwned the prosecution.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='484872' date='May 10 2007, 11:59 AM'][b]he would of been 9, cause today is his birthday and he just turned 22. i was 18 and i remember where i was, i was in detroit swimming at a hotels swimming pool with my buddies. we just arrived in detroit to see the world cup. we got tickets to see the U.S play Switzerland. the game ended in a tie, 1-1. but right when the chase was going on, someone was like you guys gotta come and see this, OJ is being chased by the cops and he's driving in his white bronco. good ol days <_<
come to think of it, can you guys share how old you were and where were you when the OJ chase went down ?[/b][/quote]

yea most 9 years olds were glued to court tv, not like, in school all day...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='484952' date='May 11 2007, 02:37 AM']yea most 9 years olds were glued to court tv, not like, in school all day...[/quote]

His mom let him stay home to watch it. hehe!!
MULLY

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='GoBengals' post='484952' date='May 10 2007, 01:37 PM']yea most 9 years olds were glued to court tv, not like, in school all day...[/quote]
its called being sick from school.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='484969' date='May 10 2007, 01:53 PM']was that before or after they hung out with pete rose and jeff ruby "several times" ?[/quote]
hows the steinbach signing coming along?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='484969' date='May 10 2007, 03:23 PM']was that before or after they hung out with pete rose and jeff ruby "several times" ?[/quote]

:lol:

I remember watching the Knicks playing somebody and the white bronco carchase interuppted the game for like 3 hours...I was upset.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='484952' date='May 10 2007, 12:37 PM']yea most 9 years olds were glued to court tv, not like, in school all day...[/quote]

They turned on the TV in high school for the verdict at my school. Most students were cheering. I think I sarcastly echoed "The Juice is Loose," which I probably stole from somewhere.

He was clearly guilty. The trial was a legal joke and it's a miracle he wasn't convicted. No doubt he was at the steakhouse looking into clues he obtained about the identity of the Real Killers(tm). Maybe Ruby was involved in some way.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484832' date='May 10 2007, 11:03 AM']what part of my quote that u quoted didnt u understand? there was a part plain as day starting it off saying, "I DONT BELIEVE HE WAS INNOCENT" Has the ability to read left you or what?
i never said i didnt believe he wasnt guilty. we shouldnt be judging people tho and he was not put in jail so he should be able to go eat in peace.[/quote]

If you believe that he was guilty of the murders, why do you believe that he was unjustly ordered to pay in Civil court? Criminal and Civil court are two totally seperate entities. what happens in one rarely has any bearing on what happens in the other. they also have much different burdens of proof, with the burden of proof being much looser in Civil court.

Also, how could you possibly degrade the families of the victims (who got very little by way of monetary compensation) for winning the civil trial?

OJ is a piece of shit. He deserves everything bad that happens to him. Jeff Ruby is no better, but that is a different story. the fact that OJ now has a book out that centers itself around how he would commit the murders if he had done them, [i]wink, wink[/i], is the most disgusting thing I've heard.

Getting back to Ruby, though. Regardless of his motives (assuming they were not based on age, race, religion, gender, etc.), he had every right to toss OJ from his restaurant. The restaurant is a privately owned business and the owners reserve right to refuse service to anyone as long as they are not trampling their civil rights. Race was not the motivator, as I'm sure there were people of all races eating there at the time.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='485001' date='May 10 2007, 02:28 PM']its called being sick from school.
hows the steinbach signing coming along?[/quote]

yea, home sick from 3rd grade watching the OJ incident. gimme a break. no fucking way you remember this shit from 3rd grade.

[quote name='Actium' post='485005' date='May 10 2007, 02:35 PM']They turned on the TV in high school for the verdict at my school. Most students were cheering. I think I sarcastly echoed "The Juice is Loose," which I probably stole from somewhere.

He was clearly guilty. The trial was a legal joke and it's a miracle he wasn't convicted. No doubt he was at the steakhouse looking into clues he obtained about the identity of the Real Killers(tm). Maybe Ruby was involved in some way.[/quote]

high school maybe, 3rd graders, not so much.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='GoBengals' post='485151' date='May 10 2007, 07:10 PM']yea, home sick from 3rd grade watching the OJ incident. gimme a break. no fucking way you remember this shit from 3rd grade.
high school maybe, 3rd graders, not so much.[/quote]
i was at home sick. i remember watching cuz i loved seeing highlights of OJ Simpson and i knew who he was. i also watched a ton of coverage about the trial and shit. i wanted to go to law school from 3rd grade until about 10th grade and i decided to scrap that.

[quote name='whodey319' post='485183' date='May 11 2007, 01:51 AM']if im not mistaken i think it happened in the summer. June 12, 1994 to be exact[/quote]
Yup, but the trial went on for 133 days. That must have been one ugly cold that Amen had :whistle:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J._Simpson_murder_case"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J._Simpson_murder_case[/url]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='485157' date='May 10 2007, 07:24 PM']i was at home sick. i remember watching cuz i loved seeing highlights of OJ Simpson and i knew who he was. i also watched a ton of coverage about the trial and shit. i wanted to go to law school from 3rd grade until about 10th grade and i decided to scrap that.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]This is true, I can vouch for him. At the time, I was dating his mom, Mrs. Munster, and his flu like
symptoms became a huge cock block for me that night.[/b][/color]
:ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='485192' date='May 10 2007, 09:06 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]This is true, I can vouch for him. At the time, I was dating his mom, Mrs. Munster, and his flu like
:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote name='ONYX' post='485192' date='May 10 2007, 09:06 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]This is true, I can vouch for him. At the time, I was dating his mom, Mrs. Munster, and his flu like
:ninja:[/quote]

:lol:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='whodey319' post='485183' date='May 10 2007, 08:51 PM']if im not mistaken i think it happened in the summer. June 12, 1994 to be exact[/quote]
we used to go to school 2 weeks into june because we started after labor day. so this would still make sense.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='485191' date='May 10 2007, 09:05 PM']Yup, but the trial went on for 133 days. That must have been one ugly cold that Amen had :whistle:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J._Simpson_murder_case"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J._Simpson_murder_case[/url][/quote]
i didnt say i missed school to watch the trials. And now looking back June 12th of 94 is a Sunday, so i would have been home watching tv. I did miss school that week because i remember watching it on one of the national news stations over and over again. There is nothing on tv when you miss school and i somehow always get up to those higher numbered channels that i rarely watch when i miss school.

Archived