What "guilty pleasure" music are you willing to admit to?

BENGALS666

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='515216' date='Jul 25 2007, 12:40 AM']Oh I like him too. Backer loves to give me a hard time about it.[/quote]

If Backer doesn't like Billy Joel then his taste in music literally oozes out of his ass. Billy Joel is every man's music. He crosses all the borders.
MULLY
damn hard task to find someone that doesn't like Billy Joel

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='515244' date='Jul 25 2007, 12:53 AM']I have a personal Steve Perry story that I may type out one day if anyone wants to hear about it...[/quote]

Let's hear it.
MULLY
agreed. Journey is not a guilty pleasure

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='515342' date='Jul 24 2007, 12:36 PM']If Backer doesn't like Billy Joel then his taste in music literally oozes out of his ass. Billy Joel is every man's music. He crosses all the borders.
MULLY
damn hard task to find someone that doesn't like Billy Joel[/quote]

That was kind of uncalled for.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='515475' date='Jul 24 2007, 03:00 PM']You don't like Billy Joel!??!?!!?!?!?!?
You fucking pathetic LOSER cuntbag!
:lol: :lol:[/quote]

Seems to me the two musicians on the board have the worst taste in music. But that's why there's all kinds of music out there. To each his own.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515483' date='Jul 24 2007, 02:06 PM']Seems to me the two musicians on the board have the worst taste in music. But that's why there's all kinds of music out there. To each his own.[/quote]

Woah, is that a stab at your's truly??
Let's discuss this later...

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515483' date='Jul 24 2007, 02:06 PM']Seems to me the two musicians on the board have the worst taste in music.[/quote]

Based on what? That I like some bands that you never heard of?
For the record, I like about 95% of all the bands that were in the elimation thread(a few of the newer bands maybe not).
Be specific now. What music do I like that is in bad taste - and by all means tell constitutes good taste on your part..

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515483' date='Jul 25 2007, 04:06 AM']Seems to me the two musicians on the board have the worst taste in music. But that's why there's all kinds of music out there. To each his own.[/quote]

That's rich.
MULLY

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515808' date='Jul 25 2007, 02:59 PM']Well at least it's more tactful than: "If Backer doesn't like Billy Joel then [b]his taste in music literally oozes out of his ass."[/b][/quote]

Dude, can't you see the half joke/half jab in that line? Jesus.
MULLY

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='515739' date='Jul 24 2007, 10:16 PM']Based on what? That I like some bands that you never heard of?
For the record, I like about 95% of all the bands that were in the elimation thread(a few of the newer bands maybe not).
Be specific now. What music do I like that is in bad taste - and by all means tell constitutes good taste on your part..[/quote]

Based on the fact that you were voting for bands like Kiss and against bands like The Floyd. Kiss is to music what wrastlin' is to sport. You wanted The Ramones to win and you wanted to kill off bands like The Beatles and Zeppelin.

Like I said though, music is subjective. In my opinion your taste in music sucks, but if you like it, knock yourself out. I'm certainly not interested in a pissing contest about it.

[img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9428/bbpfgsig.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='515811' date='Jul 25 2007, 02:08 AM']Dude, can't you see the half joke/half jab in that line? Jesus.
MULLY[/quote]

Of course I can. Don't think I'm pissed about it. I don't understand the "that's rich" comment though. I'm not allowed to think you have bad taste in music?

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515812' date='Jul 25 2007, 03:09 PM']Based on the fact that you were voting for bands like Kiss and against bands like The Floyd. Kiss is to music what wrastlin' is to sport. You wanted The Ramones to win and you wanted to kill off bands like The Beatles and Zeppelin.

Like I said though, music is subjective. In my opinion your taste in music sucks, but if you like it, knock yourself out. I'm certainly not interested in a pissing contest about it.

[img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9428/bbpfgsig.jpg[/img][/quote]

I've actually got a full size desktop wallpaper of the Floyd girls there.
MULLY

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='515813' date='Jul 25 2007, 03:12 PM']Of course I can. Don't think I'm pissed about it. I don't understand the "that's rich" comment though. I'm not allowed to think you have bad taste in music?[/quote]

Because I like AC/DC and Billy Joel? And just about everything in between? You're judging my taste in music by 2 bands. How is that fair? I like just about every band that was on that original list. Considering that was mainly rock music that's pretty limited. I also like jazz, blues, classical....fuck, anything short of gansta rap is pretty much green lighted in my ears.
MULLY

Archived