New Orleans Saints at Indianapolis Colts

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='541578' date='Sep 6 2007, 09:49 PM']I am the only one, or does anyone else wish our defense would play with the passion and fire that the Colts D is playing with right now?...Man they are hitting hard![/quote]

haven't watched much of this game. Is the Indy D playing well or is the Saints O not? I expected the Saints to be scoring at will.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='541607' date='Sep 6 2007, 09:27 PM']haven't watched much of this game. Is the Indy D playing well or is the Saints O not? I expected the Saints to be scoring at will.[/quote]Both. Saints look like us at Indy last season, only worse.Colts starting to pull away, Manning to Wayne for a long score

Manning has the quickest release in football. absolutely beautiful passes...
He can make any reciever look good..
Palmer's task will be to do the same with his receiving unit.. thats why Im not real worried about
who lines up at wideout..
If they run their routes correctly the ball will be there just as it is with the Colts.

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='541618' date='Sep 6 2007, 10:39 PM'][b]Manning has the quickest release in football. absolutely beautiful passes... [/b]
He can make any reciever look good..
Palmer's task will be to do the same with his receiving unit.. thats why Im not real worried about
who lines up at wideout..
If they run their routes correctly the ball will be there just as it is with the Colts.[/quote]

his first TD to Harrison was a fucking rocket.

[quote name='Actium' post='541621' date='Sep 6 2007, 10:51 PM']saints were looking good, but brees picked off and colts going in for the kill[/quote]
Brees is great at scoping the field and hot reads..the deep ball isnt one of his best weapons.
Manning and Palmer thrive on it..... they throw the deep passes like lasers.

[quote name='Actium' post='541630' date='Sep 6 2007, 11:07 PM']For the rest of this game the Indianapolis Colts should change their name to the Indianapolis Katrinas, cause that's what they're doing to NO

of course we looked pretty similar last season in Indy[/quote]

BOOOO! That was off color ha.

[quote name='Storm' post='541647' date='Sep 6 2007, 11:34 PM']Drafted Drew Brees in GBs league :huh: :o <_< -_- :blink: :( :angry:

Worst of all I had to face BengalFreak who has Manning :([/quote]
bad way to start off...

who would have thought brees would look that bad... and then call a timeout for a run

[quote name='Tigris' post='541651' date='Sep 7 2007, 03:47 AM']bad way to start off...

who would have thought brees would look that bad... and then call a timeout for a run[/quote]

I have a 52" HD TV and was sitting 2 ft from the TV, I watched Brees throw 2 passes with his eyes closed -_-

Archived