THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

[quote name='ccartman2' post='561452' date='Oct 2 2007, 04:39 AM']THat'd be a plus, I could get a 2 game ticket pack then. :) can't get to Nati enough to get Season tickets.[/quote]
I'll be happy to sell you a pair to a game or two.

I won't be making the flight home more than once again next year. dammit <_<

Not sure why, but I'm not ripping my hair out after this loss. Obviously, losing sucks but I saw some good things out there today. First off, we have a bye week that couldn't have come at a better time. Our defense is dropping like flies. We have a chance to get Ahmad, Lemar, Landon, Jeanty, Kilmer all back after the bye week. 4 of those guys are potential starters w/ other being keys subs.

Chris Perry isn't far behind and should contribute immediately to this offense. With no one stepping up and seizing the 3rd WR spot, this will greatly help Palmer convert a lot more 3rd downs and make defenses account for another threat.

I really liked what I saw from Ndukwe, a lot......Even before we lost Landon and Lemar we had him lining up as a linebacker, floating around. He was everywhere the first few drives and will only get better.

Our front four was generating a great deal of push throughout the first half. I thought the Pats wore us down w/ the combo of the run and and our O not being able to sustain long drives. Having limited personnel on defense just gassed us.

All in all, I think there is a lot of good to be found in this game. Yes, we are 1-3, but we beat the Chiefs and Jets (very doable) and we're right back in it. No one is going to run away and hide in this division. Pitts losing to Arizona showed us that.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='561432' date='Oct 1 2007, 10:35 PM'][b]Good:[/b]

Special teams is much improved this week.

Kenny Watson has played well. 4.2ypc

Ndukwe was playing well, at least in the first half.

While the offense hasn't played well, at least others were getting involved. Kelly (2) and [b][color="#ff0000"]Chatman[/color][/b] (3) both made nice contributions. The problem is the offense as a whole wasn't there.[/quote]

Chatman sucked ass tonight. He dropped 2 key passes and had a big holding call on a 9 yard Watson run. They should cut his sorry ass.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='561450' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:39 PM'][center][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery071001-20.jpg[/img]

[size=4][b]A BITCH Smacking [/b][/size][/center][/quote]

Madieu sucks. Im convinced. He was my favorite Bengal his rookie year, I thought for sure he was the second coming of Ed Reed. Then the Bengals organization sunk into him and he fucking sucks now. I hoped this year would be better, but he is still a little bitch. Glad we got Ndukwe and White.

Coaching Sucks - ref the 12 men penalty.

Coaching Sucks - offense is a shadow of former "Greatness" that everyone claims we have.

Coaching okay - ST bandaged a decent enough effort

Coaching Sucks - No Passion, their a bunch of emotional adolescents, not men that know how to get something done. Coaches job is to mold young men into a cohesive focused unit. I'm not seeing it.

[quote name='beegees85' post='561470' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:43 PM']I think after the bye we get back Brooks, Miller and Jeanty at LB, We also get Rudi back at RB, and Kilmer back on Special Teams. I think that makes a big difference for us.What is killing us on offense is simple: NO CHRIS HENRY[/quote]Rudi is inconsequential. Hes washed up til he regains 20 pounds and just runs straight ahead.Many other offenses play better than we do without what we have. Chris Henry is an excuse.[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='561479' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:44 PM']Chatman sucked ass tonight. He dropped 2 key passes and had a big holding call on a 9 yard Watson run. They should cut his sorry ass.[/quote]X2

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='561478' date='Oct 2 2007, 03:44 AM']:boring:
Do you have anything relevant or original to contribute?[/quote]

I think having a team that I follow suck for 20 years straight gives me something relevant to say, on the other hand I can't find one thing you have ever posted sway from the majority of the board which makes you a follower, I may not be a leader but I have my own way in the world and I am not an asskisser like yourself so kiss my ass

[quote name='BengalsNYC' post='561475' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:44 PM']Not sure why, but I'm not ripping my hair out after this loss. Obviously, losing sucks but I saw some good things out there today. First off, we have a bye week that couldn't have come at a better time. Our defense is dropping like flies. We have a chance to get Ahmad, Lemar, Landon, Jeanty, Kilmer all back after the bye week. 4 of those guys are potential starters w/ other being keys subs.

Chris Perry isn't far behind and should contribute immediately to this offense. With no one stepping up and seizing the 3rd WR spot, this will greatly help Palmer convert a lot more 3rd downs and make defenses account for another threat.

I really liked what I saw from Ndukwe, a lot......Even before we lost Landon and Lemar we had him lining up as a linebacker, floating around. He was everywhere the first few drives and will only get better.

Our front four was generating a great deal of push throughout the first half. I thought the Pats wore us down w/ the combo of the run and and our O not being able to sustain long drives. Having limited personnel on defense just gassed us.

All in all, I think there is a lot of good to be found in this game. Yes, we are 1-3, but we beat the Chiefs and Jets (very doable) and we're right back in it. No one is going to run away and hide in this division. Pitts losing to Arizona showed us that.[/quote]

All good points. While this loss sucks, I am not ready to give up on us this early in the season.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='561456' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:40 PM']the defense didn't give up, they just had nothing left.[/quote]

:huh:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well hell, they gave up 34 points so obviously they didnt have much to bring in the first place.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Storm' post='561503' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:49 PM']I think having a team that I follow suck for 20 years straight gives me something relevant to say, on the other hand I can't find one thing you have ever posted sway from the majority of the board which makes you a follower, I may not be a leader but I have my own way in the world and I am not an asskisser like yourself so kiss my ass[/quote]

thanks for continuing the trend. Your constant whiny bitching about irrevelant shit to the real problems is your contribution? :lol:

What the hell has happened to Madieu Williams' tackling? PVR'ed the game, and rewatching it right now. Up to 4 missed tackles by him already.

Also, I think we should have gone to 5 linemen more. It was obvious that NE was going to run us at it when we were in the nickel package. So either put the extra lineman in. Or bring one of the DB's upto the line of scrimmage and send him on a run blitz. don't rely on them to make the tackle when Sammy Morris already has a head steam coming through the line of scrimmage!

[quote name='beegees85' post='561470' date='Oct 1 2007, 10:43 PM']What is killing us on offense is simple: NO CHRIS HENRY[/quote]
He takes this offense up a notch. When we get him back it will give us the deep threat again.

[quote name='big_dish' post='561488' date='Oct 1 2007, 10:46 PM'][b]Madieu sucks[/b]. Im convinced. He was my favorite Bengal his rookie year, I thought for sure he was the second coming of Ed Reed. Then the Bengals organization sunk into him and he fucking sucks now. I hoped this year would be better, but he is still a little bitch. Glad we got Ndukwe and White.[/quote]
Word. He overruns too much and is not a sure tackler. I wouldn't go as far as saying he sucks but I he is just average.

I did like what Geathers showed today and he is turning into a very versatile player.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='561525' date='Oct 2 2007, 03:54 AM']thanks for continuing the trend. Your constant whiny bitching about irrevelant shit to the real problems is your contribution? :lol:[/quote]

Thanks for just being irrelevant :lol:

[quote name='Storm' post='561503' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:49 PM']I think having a team that I follow suck for 20 years straight gives me something relevant to say, on the other hand I can't find one thing you have ever posted sway from the majority of the board which makes you a follower, I may not be a leader but I have my own way in the world and I am not an asskisser like yourself so kiss my ass[/quote]

Or maybe you could not give up on your team 4 weeks in the season like the rest of the bandwagon fans. Hey, I defended this team every year we stunk before Carson. Before Marvin, I never had a reason to believe that the payoffs were even a option. How about a little optimistism?

Well, let's see. I've been called Chicken Little, told to [i]"quit being stupid"[/i], and asked [i]"hahahah what Kansas City team have you been watching? What a fucking joke."[/i] Not to mention those who politely said two weeks ago that there was no way this team could lose at Arrowhead.

Anybody changing their mind yet? I'll stick by my guns: 1-4 after five games.

Folks, this team is going nowhere. Sure, they'll make their annual little push toward .500, but so what? Are we going to have a festival on Fountain Square to celebrate another 8-8 season?

No more Kool Aid for me, thanks.

they gave up in the 4th. they were tired. and it just gets frustrating when the patriots pulled everything off.

it was a tough match up with the injuries, but there were some wrinkles that would have made life easier somewhat for the D. play 5 linemen, or send someone on a run blitz every play. and finally, there is no excuse for Leon hall being on Randy Moss. I've heard of throwing rookies in at the deep end so that they learn quicker, but that's just madness.

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='561541' date='Oct 2 2007, 04:57 AM']Well, let's see. I've been called Chicken Little, told to [i]"quit being stupid"[/i], and asked [i]"hahahah what Kansas City team have you been watching? What a fucking joke."[/i] Not to mention those who politely said two weeks ago that there was no way this team could lose at Arrowhead.

Anybody changing their mind yet? I'll stick by my guns: 1-4 after five games.

Folks, this team is going nowhere. Sure, they'll make their annual little push toward .500, but so what? Are we going to have a festival on Fountain Square to celebrate another 8-8 season?
[b]
No more Kool Aid for me, thanks.[/b][/quote]
Are you sure? There's plenty of cyanide in this batch, just for you...

[quote name='Bengalpunk' post='561539' date='Oct 2 2007, 03:57 AM']Or maybe you could not give up on your team 4 weeks in the season like the rest of the bandwagon fans. Hey, I defended this team every year we stunk before Carson. Before Marvin, I never had a reason to believe that the payoffs were even a option. How about a little optimistism?[/quote]

I'm not giving up, I'll be here every week bitching when we lose one after another the same way unlike you johny come lately fans, I've been a fan since I've been a kid, I can't change it I just have to live with it

Archived