THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='561541' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:57 PM']Well, let's see. I've been called Chicken Little, told to [i]"quit being stupid"[/i], and asked [i]"hahahah what Kansas City team have you been watching? What a fucking joke."[/i] Not to mention those who politely said two weeks ago that there was no way this team could lose at Arrowhead.

Anybody changing their mind yet? I'll stick by my guns: 1-4 after five games.

Folks, this team is going nowhere. Sure, they'll make their annual little push toward .500, but so what? Are we going to have a festival on Fountain Square to celebrate another 8-8 season?

No more Kool Aid for me, thanks.[/quote]

Be proud of your prediction, but we aren't losing to Kansas City coming off a bye. Get real.

OMG! You're so smart! Yay for you.

The bad thing about negative whiny topics is that somewhere deep (or not so deep) inside of you, you were happy the bengals lost tonight. You wasted no time to come here and bring up this thread and try and heckle the people that wanted to keep supporting the team.

Go away. Just go the fuck away. You aren't a fan and you aren't special.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='561573' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:06 AM']Don`t you have to start to quit ?

The Offense sucked from the get-go.

I kept hearing about a "shoot-out". One team was firing blanks . . .[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm I think a 3 time world championship defense had something to do with that.[/b][/color]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='561573' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:06 AM']Don`t you have to start to quit ?

The Offense sucked from the get-go.

I kept hearing about a "shoot-out". One team was firing blanks . . .[/quote]

not qualified to really make this assessment (insert joke about ass out of you and me), but the offense seems to be pressing too much. Their sheer athleticism makes for some great plays, but there is no consistency.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='561568' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:04 AM']Looked like the offense got frustrated, and kinda gave up.

Pathetic.[/quote]

I saw it on both sides. I thought we would lose this game, but I really thought they would have left it all on the field.

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='561585' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:10 AM']I saw it on both sides. I thought we would lose this game, but I really thought they would have left it all on the field.[/quote]

could make a Southwest commercial out of this game,show anyone of the awful plays, lapses (12 men on the field comes to mind) ... "want to be somewhere else"

Boys, no matter how you slice it, this team is soft and undisciplined. We are back to square one.. again ! .. with no hope in sight. We're looking at a sub .500 year (again!) and the only constant is the management. The Bengals have squandered 4 years of draft picks and now find themselves.. again!.. heading to the junkheap of the NFL dredge. Nothing much has changed in the last 17 years (i.e. The Brown Family) and don't expect much too happen except a lot of excuses. Bon Voyage Bengal fans. Have a nice trip.

1) We need to get healthy on D FAST!!! We came into the season shorthanded by holding onto a few key special teamers who were injured, and our lack of healthy bodies is starting to take its toll on our defense.

2) Chris Henry's absence is in fact limiting our offense.

3) O-line like the D needs to get healthy.

4) I love Rudi but we need to get Watson more involved in our running game. He can be more then a third down back.

5) Play calling on O needs to be less obvious at times.

I was not at all surprised with the outcome of the game. I pretty much expected the beating we received going in. However I believe this team can still make a playoff run. The bye couldn’t have come at a better time, hopefully we can get healed up, work out the kinks in the offence and make a run at the playoffs.

[quote name='ArmyBengal' post='561602' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:15 AM']could make a Southwest commercial out of this game,show anyone of the awful plays, lapses (12 men on the field comes to mind) ... "want to be somewhere else"[/quote]
or the whiffed tackles and and playing tag football. It was a shitty effort and listening to the guys on ESPN doing the post game show, it sounds like this team is really falling apart.

[quote name='sneaky' post='561580' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm I think a 3 time world championship defense had something to do with that.[/b][/color][/quote]

That Defense hasn`t won a Super Bowl since 2004.

And the Jets scored more points against that Defense than
our vaunted Offense did . . .

[quote name='The Breeze' post='561607' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:16 AM']Boys, no matter how you slice it, this team is soft and undisciplined. We are back to square one.. again ! .. with no hope in sight. We're looking at a sub .500 year (again!) and the only constant is the management. The Bengals have squandered 4 years of draft picks and now find themselves.. again!.. heading to the junkheap of the NFL dredge. Nothing much has changed in the last 17 years (i.e. The Brown Family) and don't expect much too happen except a lot of excuses. Bon Voyage Bengal fans. Have a nice trip.[/quote]

3 games out of 12 against teams above .500 and you are throwing in the towel. Figure a split with Pittsburg, a lose to the Titans, and a lose to Baltimore (I doubt it) and we still go 10-6. Please get off the bandwagon now so the true fans don't have to share it with you during the playoffs.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='561615' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:18 AM']That Defense hasn`t won a Super Bowl since 2004.

And the Jets scored more points against that Defense than
our vaunted Offense did . . .[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]So its the offense' fault they didnt score 35 ?

Got ya. ;) [/b][/color]

Fuck! I seriously can't read through any of these posts anymore, so much fucking negative bullshit. i'm just as pissed as everyone but we did lose to the "best" team in football with pretty much no linebacking core. Fuck you for all your negativity

[quote name='ccartman2' post='561617' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:19 AM']3 games out of 12 against teams above .500 and you are throwing in the towel. Figure a split with Pittsburg, a lose to the Titans, and a lose to Baltimore (I doubt it) and we still go 10-6. Please get off the bandwagon now so the true fans don't have to share it with you during the playoffs.[/quote]

Um, right now we are .250. I am sure teams are looking at us as a W at this point. The Ravens look like shit, so what was that win even worth??

We did not even get a moral victory tonight....

[quote name='kriZENry' post='561629' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:24 AM']Fuck! I seriously can't read through any of these posts anymore, so much fucking negative bullshit. i'm just as pissed as everyone but we did lose to the "best" team in football with pretty much no linebacking core. Fuck you for all your negativity[/quote]

Sorry for being negative about what should be one of the best offenses in the league.

Have a good night.

[quote name='sneaky' post='561620' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:20 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]So its the offense' fault they didnt score 35 ?

Got ya. ;) [/b][/color][/quote]

No it's the whole team. Something is really wrong somewhere with the core of this team. Anyway the game is over, so now where to go from here? Is the front office gonna get these guys some help? How can they not with as depleted as this team is.

Archived