THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

• 3 weeks later...
Offense... yes, looks like they got deflated after the pick at the end of the first half. They mailed it in from then.
Defense... they tried, but with that depleted roster, they did all they could. They got tired, but didn't quit.

[b]Good:[/b]

Special teams is much improved this week.

Kenny Watson has played well. 4.2ypc

Ndukwe was playing well, at least in the first half.

While the offense hasn't played well, at least others were getting involved. Kelly (2) and Chatman (3) both made nice contributions. The problem is the offense as a whole wasn't there.

Its the bye week, time to get healthy.

[b]Bad:[/b]

The offense. New England has a pretty good defense, but the offense didn't get it done and left the defense out to dry.

The defense has to get their ass off the field on 3rd down.

Penalties were better this week, but very costly in the second half.

Tackling was much better this week, but again, costly in the second half.

[b]
Ugly:[/b]

Injuries. You almost have to feel bad for the defense. They did what they could with what they had.

How cheap is it that the Patriots are passing up 14 with 3 minutes left?

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='561407' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:32 PM']I get the feeling these guys quit on both sides of the ball. Absolutely no fire or passion, the depleted LB's don't help but for fucks sake can't they show a little fucking pride??[/quote]

I don't think they quit....at all.......The defense was gassed even before halftime. The miscommunication b/w Chad and Carson that led to no points at the end of the half, in my opinion sealed it. We would have taken a ton of momentum into the half and gotten the ball to start......Alas, we leave a TON of points out there on offense. The defense came w/ a good game plan to open the game but the loss of Landon and Lemar, giving us two healthy backers that are very new to this system, doomed us.

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='561421' date='Oct 2 2007, 03:34 AM']I get the feeling Justin Smith quit 6 years ago.

You hear his mic'd up clip?

Yeah, how about you doing something about it.[/quote]

I all heard was silence -_-

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='561421' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:34 PM']I get the feeling Justin Smith quit 6 years ago.

You hear his mic'd up clip?

Yeah, how about you doing something about it.[/quote]

Your lack of perception is most unfortunate.

I ban you now.

Good bye.

[quote name='BengalsNYC' post='561433' date='Oct 2 2007, 03:36 AM']I don't think they quit....at all.......[b]The defense was gassed even before halftime[/b]. The miscommunication b/w Chad and Carson that led to no points at the end of the half, in my opinion sealed it. We would have taken a ton of momentum into the half and gotten the ball to start......Alas, we leave a TON of points out there on offense. The defense came w/ a good game plan to open the game but the loss of Landon and Lemar, giving us two healthy backers that are very new to this system, doomed us.[/quote]

I saw chain smoking $8 million dollar a year Bustin Smith huffing and puffing!

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='561442' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:37 PM']if this is what continues the rest of the year, I doubt there will be sellouts next year[/quote]

THat'd be a plus, I could get a 2 game ticket pack then. :) can't get to Nati enough to get Season tickets.

Yes, the Def quit in the second half, they had a good first half. I don't want to open the Off vs Def argument. The Off stunk!

This team is not prepared to play. Too many mental errors, that I blame on coaching. This team has no heart. I'm for firing Marvin and his piss poor staff but as Kornsheister kept saying, he's safe b/c the seats are full.

[quote name='BengalsNYC' post='561433' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:36 PM']I don't think they quit....at all.......The defense was gassed even before halftime. The miscommunication b/w Chad and Carson that led to no points at the end of the half, in my opinion sealed it. We would have taken a ton of momentum into the half and gotten the ball to start......Alas, we leave a TON of points out there on offense. The defense came w/ a good game plan to open the game but the loss of Landon and Lemar, giving us two healthy backers that are very new to this system, doomed us.[/quote]

I'll give you that, but what about the pride? I saw it at first and then it was gone after the 1st quarter

Archived