THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

They're likely to lose all three, and begin the season 1-4.

I waited all summer for [i]this[/i]?![/quote]

hahahah what Kansas City team have you been watching? What a fucking joke.

[quote name='FloridaBengal' post='549928' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:25 PM']The browns were beatable too. Seems like that didn't really turn out either. Enjoy the kool aid.[/quote]

haha jump shipper. I won't deny this is a game we should have won, and should have won handedly, but people need to stop pretending that Cleveland has no offensive talent.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='549918' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:22 PM']I guess I just find it hard to believe that a professional NFL team that is trying to win can do worse than giving up 51 points to the Browns. So really anything else we do on D can only be better, right?[/quote]

Untll I see it get better Ill just expect that were gonna need 52 each week

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='549804' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:58 PM']I don't think there is any way we start 1-4. The defense can only get better, and hopefully this was the [b]"pull your heads out of your asses" [/b]game that will wake up the team.[/quote]I just can't believe people actually think the D will play this bad ever week. We played a team with more offensive talent that most will give them credit for, and more importantly they were playing with nothing to lose and were out to prove that last week was an aberation. They wanted it more, and we got burnt. Simple as that. I fully expect the D to bounce back and play much better next week.[quote name='rudi32' post='549851' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:05 PM'][b]not to be negative (but I will)[/b]I do see us going 1-3 to the bye.but the 2nd half of schedule is easier,...and Christ we need slim back.but I still think 10-6 is doable[/quote]you? Never!

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='549988' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:44 PM']haha jump shipper. I won't deny this is a game we should have won, and should have won handedly, but people need to stop pretending that Cleveland has no offensive talent.[/quote]

Watch who your calling ship jumper. I have watched this team since Kenny Anderson was qb. I watched every prutrid game in the 1990's. How long have you been a fan? 3 years?

[quote name='FloridaBengal' post='550050' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:04 PM']Watch who your calling ship jumper. I have watched this team since Kenny Anderson was qb. I watched every prutrid game in the 1990's. How long have you been a fan? 3 years?[/quote]

as I mentioned in another thread, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :wave:

[quote name='FloridaBengal' post='550050' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:04 PM']Watch who your calling ship jumper. I have watched this team since Kenny Anderson was qb. I watched every prutrid game in the 1990's.[/quote]

Then start ACTING like it and stop acting like the sky is falling just because of one loss. If what you're saying is true, the Bengals have been through worse times than this, times that you experienced first hand.

Seriously, enough.

I think you guys are forgetting a few things:
A division rival game
At their house
Browns actually have some good players (winslow, Braylon, Jamal) and were utterly embarrased by Pitt
We almost always have issues playing the Browns...the series between the two teams over all these years is 34-34

There is no way that another team hangs that many points on us...it was just one of those weird games...

Yes it sucks to lose to the Browns, but they weren't as bad as they looked against Pittsburgh and our defense certainly wasn't as good as it looked against Baltimore.

You just can't judge a complete season by two games, sorry.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='550097' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:28 PM']I think you guys are forgetting a few things:
A division rival game
At their house
Browns actually have some good players (winslow, Braylon, Jamal) and were utterly embarrased by Pitt
We almost always have issues playing the Browns...the series between the two teams over all these years is 34-34

There is no way that another team hangs that many points on us...it was just one of those weird games...

Yes it sucks to lose to the Browns, but they weren't as bad as they looked against pissburgh and our defense certainly wasn't as good as it looked against Baltimore.

You just can't judge a complete season by two games, sorry.[/quote]

YAY! An intelligent post.

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

FEAR, I SAY FEAR THE CHIEFS AND THEIR 6.5 points per game. :ninja:

[img]http://www.johnnoble.net/img/photos/denethor_a.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jungle Jim' post='549493' date='Sep 16 2007, 03:08 PM']After today's debacle, the team's next three games are:

at Seattle
NEW ENGLAND
at Kansas City

Seattle = very beatable

New England = tough

KC = joke

I see it that we'll end up 3-2 after that stretch

Our secondary played pretty crappy today. Hall got exposed as a rookie, Madieu seemed to disappear and Djax got burned pretty good and was out of position at times. Deltha played pretty well.
But, the other side of that coin is the absolute lack of pressure on Anderson from our front seven...you can't expect DB's to stick with ANY NFL wideouts forever.
Our pass rush was/is pathetic.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='550462' date='Sep 16 2007, 09:14 PM']Our secondary played pretty crappy today. Hall got exposed as a rookie, Madieu seemed to disappear and Djax got burned pretty good and was out of position at times. Deltha played pretty well.
But, the other side of that coin is the absolute lack of pressure on Anderson from our front seven...you can't expect DB's to stick with ANY NFL wideouts forever.
Our pass rush was/is pathetic.[/quote]
True that. Credit to the Browns offensive line. He could have read a book he had so long in the pocket. Maybe some blitzes (other than Hall off the edge) would have worked.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='550468' date='Sep 16 2007, 07:17 PM']True that. Credit to the Browns offensive line. He could have read a book he had so long in the pocket. Maybe some blitzes (other than Hall off the edge) would have worked.[/quote]
Not only could he have read a book, he could have written a book report on it, submitted it for a grade and completed a semester's worth of classes...

Archived