We WILL Beat New England

Look,noone in this forum WANTS the pats to win, but the ones that are being honest with themselves know we are going to get our asses to us.
That doesn't mean I'm being a pussy bitch or whatever the fuck else-it's just my opinion.
But I'll still cheering and yelling my ass off, and if Nati does win I'll be one happy M.F.er

[quote name='rudi32' post='555945' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:27 PM']hey von kiss my big white ass[/quote]

And all this time I thought you were skinny, thus would have a skinny white ass

Monday night will be a tough tough game, but with emotion, a team can play over their heads.....I hope the Bengals do that.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='556170' date='Sep 23 2007, 10:00 PM']Look,noone in this forum WANTS the pats to win, but the ones that are being honest with themselves know we are going to get our asses to us.
That doesn't mean I'm being a pussy bitch or whatever the fuck else-it's just my opinion.
But I'll still cheering and yelling my ass off, and if Nati does win I'll be one happy M.F.er[/quote]

I see A SHOOT OUT.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='556283' date='Sep 23 2007, 11:19 PM']And all this time I thought you were skinny, thus would have a skinny white ass

Monday night will be a tough tough game, but with emotion, [b]a team can play over their heads[/b].....I hope the Bengals do that.[/quote]

They're in over their heads, alright.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='555971' date='Sep 23 2007, 08:08 PM']A sense of perspective, please.... They'll be competitive against NE. The last two games were decided in the last minute, despite how lousy the team played.

[b]I'd hate to go to war with some of you folks...buncha surrender puppets.[/b][/quote]

Considering how people feel about Iraq, you can't be surprised.

[quote name='Wizards of the Coast' post='556433' date='Sep 24 2007, 11:34 AM']New England have both the #1 ranked offense AND the #1 ranked defense. We would all love a victory but lets be realistic: they will probably go the whole season undefeated.[/quote]

Charisma -4. Intelligence -3. Post has THAC0 of 20.

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='556468' date='Sep 24 2007, 07:23 AM'][b]I hate New England with a passion but whoever thinks we are going to beat tehm is on hallucionogenics[/b][/quote]

I thought the Bengals were going to beat the undefeated Chiefs in '03.
And they did.

Oh wait, I was hallucinogens then too . . .

I think the Bengals are going to win every game.
If I thought they were going to lose, I wouldn`t want to watch it.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='556496' date='Sep 24 2007, 09:04 AM']I thought the Bengals were going to beat the undefeated Chiefs in '03.
They did. Oh wait, I was hallucinogens then too . . .
I think the Bengals are going to win every game.
If I thought they were going to lose, I wouldn`t want to watch it.[/quote]
[b]I think it's foolish to compare this Pats team with the Chiefs of '03. The Chiefs had no D and they were exposed. The Pats have a great D because Bellichick is the best game planner in the NFL. Look at every team he's had.. Giants won two Super Bowls with him as Defensive coordinator. Jets went to the AFC Cahmpionship game. He is a master mind something Marvin Lewis is not. Believe me I live and die with the Bengals but let's be realistic. If the Bengals had Henry, Chris Perry and Kenny Irons I'd say they would be 3-0 right now for sure. But to beat a team like New England you have to have a pass rush and play D. That's something the Bengals do not have...[/b]

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='556504' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:09 AM'][b]I think it's foolish to compare this Pats team with the Chiefs of '03. The Chiefs had no D and they were exposed. The Pats have a great D because Bellichick is the best game planner in the NFL. Look at every team he's had.. Giants won two Super Bowls with him as Defensive coordinator. Jets went to the AFC Cahmpionship game. He is a master mind something Marvin Lewis is not. Believe me I live and die with the Bengals but let's be realistic. If the Bengals had Henry, Chris Perry and Kenny Irons I'd say they would be 3-0 right now for sure. But to beat a team like New England you have to have a pass rush and play D. That's something the Bengals do not have...[/b][/quote]

Who was comparing them ?
I was comparing games in which no one gave or are giving them a shot.

And I`m being as "realistic" as you are.

I`m not saying we`re going to shut them out.
Or beat them by double digits. But I do think we can and will win.

The Pats aren`t going to go undefeated. The Bengals haven`t gotten
pounded by anyone. They`ll be an underdog, pissed off, fired up, at home,
Nationally televised, wearing Orange jerseys and hopefully healthier.
I like our chances . . .

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='556504' date='Sep 24 2007, 09:09 AM'][b]I think it's foolish to compare this Pats team with the Chiefs of '03. The Chiefs had no D and they were exposed. The Pats have a great D because Bellichick is the best game planner in the NFL. Look at every team he's had.. Giants won two Super Bowls with him as Defensive coordinator. Jets went to the AFC Cahmpionship game. He is a master mind something Marvin Lewis is not. Believe me I live and die with the Bengals but let's be realistic. If the Bengals had Henry, Chris Perry and Kenny Irons I'd say they would be 3-0 right now for sure. But to beat a team like New England you have to have a pass rush and play D. That's something the Bengals do not have...[/b][/quote]

Bellicheck was a MASTERMIND when he coached the Browns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fldakjnhdlajk;lKJ!!!

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='556515' date='Sep 24 2007, 09:29 AM']Bellicheck was a MASTERMIND when he coached the Browns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fldakjnhdlajk;lKJ!!![/quote]
[b]You are correct.,.It took him a long time to become a good coach. So why in the world is everyone dogging Marvin. He's a good coach and a better person. He will lead the Bengals to a Super Bowl victory one day! I agree if we were healthy we would be 3-0 and have a shot. We have to play a perfect game to beat NE[/b]

[quote name='rudi32' post='555945' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:57 PM']roll ur eyes all u wantbut i am the only one on this board who has picked each week what we will do.i said we beat the ravens, lose to browns and hawlks.so i guess i know something.here ill roll some eyes for you like u did :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: feel better.it amazes me how everyone gets on the posters who vent and say stuff here.we cant all be rosey like u.but when we go 1-3 into the bye next week, i want u to come back to this post and roll some more eyes for me....can u remember to do that?hey von kiss my big white ass[/quote]
Wow, you picked them to lose and you were right!!! You did the same thing last year, and you were fucking wrong alot, so what's your point?

Pull your panties up arko. No need to give up that easy.

[quote name='Wizards of the Coast' post='556433' date='Sep 24 2007, 05:34 AM']New England have both the #1 ranked offense AND the #1 ranked defense. We would all love a victory but lets be realistic: they will probably go the whole season undefeated.[/quote]

They will have a very good record, but it's not realistic to expect an undefeated season. It could happen, but in all probability won't.

Their first loss = next week at a wounded tiger's den.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='556497' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:05 AM']Let's not take make this a J&D thread...

but unlike our boys in Iraq, our football team actually belongs on the playing field ;)[/quote]

Also unlike the troops in Iraq, most of our boys were drafted.

:ninja:

Archived