be jealous people

[quote name='oldschooler' post='566269' date='Oct 9 2007, 11:04 PM']Very cool pics !
I`m very envious of you.
Would love to be able to do something like that someday . . .[/quote]
it was very cool for sure

the locker room has a horrible smell if anyone wants to know. ive been in locker rooms before but this was a whole different level

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/145/dsc01988mc1.jpg[/img]

Interesting Chad has 2 helmets, while all the other lockers pictured only have one. He must have a spare for throwing around the locker room?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='566288' date='Oct 9 2007, 11:40 PM']its interesting to see what their stated offensive goals are. You didn't see one of these for the defense did you?Thanks for sharing![/quote]

I would hope 2.4 ypc wasn't their goal in week one...That is definitely not their offensive goals, and is just a way that they keep track of their statistics.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='566288' date='Oct 9 2007, 11:40 PM'][img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6002/dsc01982oh1.jpg[/img]
its interesting to see what their stated offensive goals are. You didn't see one of these for the defense did you?
Thanks for sharing![/quote]

the rushing yard don't look too good though! we need rudi back ASAP cause he gets better as the season goes, and i hope he doesn't miss anymore time for the rest of the season.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='566316' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:30 AM'][img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/145/dsc01988mc1.jpg[/img]

Interesting Chad has 2 helmets, while all the other lockers pictured only have one. He must have a spare for throwing around the locker room?[/quote]
:lol:

or one for when he has a big head, and one for when he's being a team guy :ninja:
[quote]I would hope 2.4 ypc wasn't their goal in week one...That is definitely not their offensive goals, and is just a way that they keep track of their statistics.[/quote]
The goals are at the top of the chart, the actual stats are filled in below for the various game.

4.07 ypc is the goal. We've only hit that once this year.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='566367' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:49 AM']:lol:

or one for when he has a big head, and one for when he's being a team guy :ninja:

The goals are at the top of the chart, the actual stats are filled in below for the various game.

4.07 ypc is the goal. We've only hit that once this year.[/quote]
there were actually a lot of guys that had 2 helmets in their lockers. some of the oline guys had 3. what was most amazing is the amount of shoes. Carson had by far the most, besides what was in his locker, the whole wall next to his locker was shoes stacked on each other. He has the good corner spot

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='566323' date='Oct 10 2007, 01:49 AM']the rushing yard don't look too good though! we need rudi back ASAP cause he gets better as the season goes, and i hope he doesn't miss anymore time for the rest of the season.[/quote]

Last year, Rudi averaged 3.8 yards per carry. Of the running backs with at least 80 carries, there were 36 who had better ypc numbers.

This year, he's at 3.1 ypc.

Rudi works his butt off, has a great attitude, and is a guy you really want to cheer for...but he produces a lot of yards because he gets a lot of carries...granted some of the blame lies with the offensive line, WR blocking (or lack thereof), and play-calling...but I wouldn't count on Rudi being our savior...IMO.

[quote name='Cricket' post='566778' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:40 PM']Last year, Rudi averaged 3.8 yards per carry. Of the running backs with at least 80 carries, there were 36 who had better ypc numbers. This year, he's at 3.1 ypc.Rudi works his butt off, has a great attitude, and is a guy you really want to cheer for...but he produces a lot of yards because he gets a lot of carries...granted some of the blame lies with the offensive line, WR blocking (or lack thereof), and play-calling...but I wouldn't count on Rudi being our savior...IMO.[/quote]x2[quote name='whodey319' post='566265' date='Oct 9 2007, 11:01 PM']i didnt see the toilet paper post before i went. im sorry[/quote]heheh no problem. Part of me doesn't want to know.Awesome pics though and thanks for sharing. B)

[quote name='Cricket' post='566778' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:40 PM']Last year, Rudi averaged 3.8 yards per carry. Of the running backs with at least 80 carries, there were 36 who had better ypc numbers.

This year, he's at 3.1 ypc.

Rudi works his butt off, has a great attitude, and is a guy you really want to cheer for...but he produces a lot of yards because he gets a lot of carries...granted some of the blame lies with the offensive line, WR blocking (or lack thereof), and play-calling...but I wouldn't count on Rudi being our savior...IMO.[/quote]

last year his YPC was down due to oline issues, previous years was higher. and he was hurt last year as well, and played through it, as was tj with the spine thing.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='567095' date='Oct 11 2007, 12:16 PM']last year his YPC was down due to oline issues, previous years was higher. and he was hurt last year as well, and played through it, as was tj with the spine thing.[/quote]

Last year was against some tough D's and so were 3 of our 4 games this season. I'd expect to see this climb as we face some softer D's.

I would rather see what Kenny Watson can do again and it looks like that might happen. Kenny went up against the best D in the league right now, i should add about the 5th best against the run and only giving up 74 yards, so let's see what he can do against KC. 3.8 per carry against NE is pretty damn good and Kenny is averaging 5.2 and you guys want Rudi back? I think he is on his last legs, if Irons was here I know he would be.

The picture of Irons, he sure does have some small damn feet. What the???

Archived