Chad Johnson = Randy Moss

is it me or is chad johnson a mirror image of the career of randy moss...

when moss was in Minnesota with cullpepper getting his catches and stats he was quiet had a few off field issues, left there went to a shit team, ala the losing bengals currently for this reference. and was a cancer and eye sore even if he got some throws..

then got booted to be picked up by a winning team and is a star again...

chad is happy go lucky good fella when he gets his stats and gets no blame in loss, the second he has to account for anything other than endzone dances he is a pain in the ass.

only problem is, we have a franchise qb and great offense, but are losing from injuries suspensions and other issues, if we win games chad shuts up and is happy, if we lose and he screws up we have a big problem on our hands...

without a top 10 pick your not replacing chad too easily.

i wanna trade him to the lions for calvin johnson.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='570443' date='Oct 15 2007, 11:00 AM']is it me or is chad johnson a mirror image of the career of randy moss...
when moss was in Minnesota with cullpepper getting his catches and stats he was quiet had a few off field issues, left there went to a shit team, ala the losing bengals currently for this reference. and was a cancer and eye sore even if he got some throws..
chad is happy go lucky good fella when he gets his stats and gets no blame in loss, the second he has to account for anything other than endzone dances he is a pain in the ass.
only problem is, we have a franchise qb and great offense, but are losing from injuries suspensions and other issues, if we win games chad shuts up and is happy, if we lose and he screws up we have a big problem on our hands...

i wanna trade him to the lions for calvin johnson.[/quote]

Is Calvin healthy? I don't know if the lions would trade him anyway. But if we could get Mike Furrey and some of their LBs....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='570443' date='Oct 15 2007, 12:00 PM']is it me or is chad johnson a mirror image of the career of randy moss...
chad is happy go lucky good fella when he gets his stats and [b]gets no blame in loss[/b], the second he has to account for anything other than endzone dances he is a pain in the ass.

i wanna trade him to the lions for calvin johnson.[/quote]
Chad takes plenty of heat when the Bengals lose. It's only then that the detractors call him a cancer and scream about him getting cut/traded.

[quote name='KoKaine7777' post='570686' date='Oct 15 2007, 02:13 PM']chad deserves to be on a winning team. he is waisting his talent on the Bengals. I feel sorry for TJ and Palmer, they deserve to play for better fans in a better market also.[/quote]

No one forced Palmer or Chad to sign those extensions. As for TJ, maybe he will get a chance to play in a "better market"

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='570734' date='Oct 15 2007, 03:48 PM'][center][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery071014-4.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]... Could I be in Hawaii instead ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/center][/quote]

he should in february if he keeps it up.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570837' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:13 PM']actually yes, even after just (A) loss it gets like this.[/quote]

Basically, i was saying it is more than just (A) loss, it has been how many losses since last year? I think that is why you see so many of these types of threads and deservedly so. You want to praise these guys, coaches and front office?

OK, I will try, um, I can't think of anything to say, i guess it is just too hard right now. I will think of something and get back with you. Don't wait up though.

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='570841' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:16 PM']Basically, i was saying it is more than just (A) loss, it has been how many losses since last year? I think that is why you see so many of these types of threads and deservedly so. You want to praise these guys, coaches and front office?

OK, I will try, um, I can't think of anything to say, i guess it is just too hard right now. I will think of something and get back with you. Don't wait up though.[/quote]

No I understood what you were saying, Im saying that yes it has gotten like this even after (A) loss.

[quote name='KoKaine7777' post='570686' date='Oct 15 2007, 03:13 PM']chad deserves to be on a winning team. he is waisting his talent on the Bengals. I feel sorry for TJ and Palmer, they deserve to play for better fans in a better market also.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about?

You mean, a "Market" where the fans enjoy losing and dont have any desire to question anything about the team, players, or management because they enjoy losing so much? Because they enjoy paying $500 million for a stadium which was supposed to bring us competitive/championship calibur teams, but has brought us nothing but the smallest front office staff in the NFL? Should they play in a market where no one EVER holds anyone accountable for their actions, and instead everyone just skips alont the sidewalk whistling and singing "We are the Losers" to to the tune of "We are the Champions", with huge smiles on their faces?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Exactly how should fans be acting? Bengals fans are some of the most dedicated and shit eating fans of ANY team in ANY sport on the planet. We have endured 20 years of bull fucking shit product, and you (probably a bandwagoner due to your lack of understanding of TRUE Bengals fans) want better fans?

Archived