Chad Johnson = Randy Moss

[quote name='Tha Muthaphukkin Truth' post='570740' date='Oct 15 2007, 03:51 PM']Tha Fuck Iz U Smokin My Ni66a??? Crack???[/quote]

Is THAT how you shoot? [b]Real[/b] thugs everywhere are ashamed to be your idols.
[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r200/mab513nati/2-1.jpg[/img]
You are such a wannabe poser. ha. You're a fucking dork.

Where are you, in some Iraqi's basement? I think I saw a video beheading in this same backdrop.

Is this where you and your ambiguously gay friends play "doctor" and "sleepover", then take turns having pictures taken showing your terrible and worthless shooting stance and ridiculous grip? If you ever had a reason to fire a gun you would probably fire it sideways too, since thats what they did in Boyz in da Hood, Juice, South Central, Menace, and...... Dont Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

Dork.

[quote name='SteelersRule' post='570660' date='Oct 15 2007, 02:54 PM']for the record

I would trade troy for CJ in a second
our D is better with troy in the nickel[/quote]
me too. we could use a game changing defensive player far more than chad. i would of course be expecting henry to be back.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='570663' date='Oct 15 2007, 02:56 PM']I wouldn't do the CJ for Troy trade as a Bengal fan.

Troy reminds me of Ryan Freel and I keep feeling like his career will be shorter than steeler fans would like...[/quote]
freel has no talent, at least troy p has talent.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='570667' date='Oct 15 2007, 02:58 PM']I'd only trade chad for

troy and hampton

or

to DET for Calvin Johnson, and their 2 DT's.[/quote]
casey hampton is worth 10x what chad is worth.

calvin johnson is worth 5x what chad is worth.

i would give chad+ to get hampton or calvin.

[quote name='big_dish' post='570852' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:31 PM']Is THAT how you shoot? [b]Real[/b] thugs everywhere are ashamed to be your idols.
[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r200/mab513nati/2-1.jpg[/img]
You are such a wannabe poser. ha. You're a fucking dork.

Where are you, in some Iraqi's basement? I think I saw a video beheading in this same backdrop.

Is this where you and your ambiguously gay friends play "doctor" and "sleepover", then take turns having pictures taken showing your terrible and worthless shooting stance and ridiculous grip? If you ever had a reason to fire a gun you would probably fire it sideways too, since thats what they did in Boyz in da Hood, Juice, South Central, Menace, and...... Dont Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

Dork.[/quote]

Yea Ni66a, Cum By Here N I Bet Dat I Have Ya Head IN Front Of Ya Mama'z Doorstepz 2...Bitch!!!

[quote name='Tha Muthaphukkin Truth' post='570964' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:44 PM']Yea Ni66a, Cum By Here N I Bet Dat I Have Ya Head IN Front Of Ya Mama'z Doorstepz 2...Bitch!!![/quote]

If you talk to me in English then I will consider whatever it is that you are saying.

Oh, and dont ever use the spelling "cum" when speaking to another man, unless you are gay. Oh, wait, nevermind.

[quote name='big_dish' post='570970' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:51 PM']If you talk to me in English then I will consider whatever it is that you are saying.Oh, and dont ever use the spelling "cum" when speaking to another man, unless you are gay. Oh, wait, nevermind.[/quote]Like I Said, cum N C Me N I'll Let Tha Gunz Do Tha Tawkin Bitch...[quote name='bengaldee' post='570973' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:53 PM']Why do you got to use the word nigga for , that to me is just disrespectful.[/quote]Cuz I Can NI66A

[quote name='Tha Muthaphukkin Truth' post='570991' date='Oct 15 2007, 08:17 PM']Like I Said, cum N C Me N I'll Let Tha Gunz Do Tha Tawkin Bitch...Cuz I Can NI66A[/quote]

Let me translate for my friend Marcus.

I would like to invite you to my humble abode, I will serve tea and finger sandwiches at high noon and we will discuss the political ramifications of the global war on terror and what constitutes a terrorist versus a freedom fighter. Do you like cucumber? I hope so, because I do like a good cucumber sandwhich.

[quote name='big_dish' post='571025' date='Oct 15 2007, 08:52 PM']That would turn out a lot worse for you than it would for me.

Bah-lee dat.[/quote]

Drop it dish....
Your getting worked up over nothing..Ever try and argue with a certified idiot?... What would be the point in winning?....lets get back to why we all hate the Bengals right now. I get more chuckles out of a loss than I ever did a win .. B)

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='571028' date='Oct 15 2007, 08:57 PM']Drop it dish....
Your getting worked up over nothing..Ever try and argue with a certified idiot?... What would be the point in winning?....lets get back to why we all hate the Bengals right now. I get more chuckles out of a loss than I ever did a win .. B)[/quote]

haha

I'm not worked up, I'm entertained.

I hate the Bengals right now because they arent bringing "Da Gunz".

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='571028' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:57 PM']Drop it dish....
Your getting worked up over nothing..Ever try and argue with a certified idiot?... What would be the point in winning?....lets get back to why we all hate the Bengals right now. I get more chuckles out of a loss than I ever did a win .. B)[/quote]

I hate the Bengals because they promote the off-shoring of American jobs. That's right...I guess they didn't think we'd make the connection between the mascot and Indian call-centers.

[quote name='Actium' post='571035' date='Oct 15 2007, 09:00 PM']I hate the Bengals because they promote the off-shoring of American jobs. That's right...I guess they didn't think we'd make the connection between the mascot and Indian call-centers.[/quote]

No, no. Thats obviously George Bush's fault. Duh.

The Bengals are responsible for off-shore oil drilling and depleting the ozone.. Jeez.

I'm a muthafuckin cop and I have never seen a gun like this before

[img]http://i3.tagstat.com/images/user3/53/81/67/5381674392-61359444.jpg[/img]

I'm guessing a BB gun or some other type of toy gun. DEFINITELY not a real gun, and you have DEFINITELY never shot a gun holding the barrel like that.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='571159' date='Oct 15 2007, 11:49 PM']I'm a muthafuckin cop and I have never seen a gun like this before

[img]http://i3.tagstat.com/images/user3/53/81/67/5381674392-61359444.jpg[/img]

I'm guessing a BB gun or some other type of toy gun. DEFINITELY not a real gun, and you have DEFINITELY never shot a gun holding the barrel like that.[/quote]

exactly my point.

This may even be a regular poster, who is posing as an uneducated, half-retarded, momma's only 9 years older than him wanna be gangsta,

but this is still a far cry from a real thug.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='570942' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:29 PM']me too. we could use a game changing defensive player far more than chad. i would of course be expecting henry to be back.
freel has no talent, at least troy p has talent.
casey hampton is worth 10x what chad is worth.

calvin johnson is worth 5x what chad is worth.
i would give chad+ to get hampton or calvin.[/quote]

You`re dumb.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='571267' date='Oct 16 2007, 09:52 AM']You`re dumb.[/quote]
coming from you, i feel more confident about my post than i did before.

hampton would become this teams best defensive player and our 2nd best player (behind carson). all aspects of the defense would improve if we added hampton and we would no longer have to deal with chads fucking dumb ass. i am a HUGE chad fan, but he is not as important to this team as a Casey Hampton would be. henry can more than fill chads shoes and wont be a fucking baby about everything.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='571453' date='Oct 16 2007, 03:02 PM']coming from you, i feel more confident about my post than i did before.[/quote]

Coming from me ? What does that even mean ?

So when other people say you`re dumb, it makes you feel less confident ?

[quote]hampton would become this teams best defensive player and our 2nd best player (behind carson). all aspects of the defense would improve if we added hampton and we would no longer have to deal with chads fucking dumb ass. i am a HUGE chad fan, but he is not as important to this team as a Casey Hampton would be. henry can more than fill chads shoes and wont be a fucking baby about everything.[/quote]

I said you`re dumb because you said he is worth 10X more than Chad.
And Calvin Johnson is worth 5X as much as Chad.

I don`t know what Casey Hampton would be to this team.
Ecspecially since we don`t play a 3-4.

Calvin Johnson hasn`t done a fucking thing in the NFL yet.
Why don`t you wait til he has before claiming he is
worth 5X more than someone that has ?

And I remember people yelling about Chris Henry giving up
on plays last season, Carson included. And he hasn`t went
a season without being suspended yet. And no one knows
how Henry would act if he was THE MAN.

Archived