Fuck the stealers & worthlessberger thread from Bengals forum

BengalBacker

[quote name='AnonymousBF' post='619490' date='Jan 5 2008, 11:40 PM']Turned out to be a very good game and it shows [b]how weak Cincinnati's pass rush truly is[/b]. What a great pass rush Jacksonville has.[/quote]

Uh, yeah, Captain Obvious, I doubt anyone who knows how a defensive front four is supposed to execute would deny that ours sucks balls.

Next time, if you try to slam our team, work on something that isnt so obvious.

PS: Your QB gets exposed every time he is asked to carry a game.
PSS: You got beat in the 1st round of the playoffs and the other team didnt even have to cheat to knock out your best (supposed) player/wigger.

If I ws a stealer fan I would have wished Mike Tomlin would have spent less time carefully grooming his beard and hairline, and more time developing a game plan that focused around making a mediocre QB win a game.

Have fun eating out your sister. Tell Mary Jean Jo I said hey.

[quote][size=5][b]Jags sweep Steelers[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Garrard's 4th-down run keys Jacksonville's narrow win[/b][/size]
BY CARL KOTALA | FLORIDA TODAY

pissburgh - They had it, then they let it get away. That's what Jacksonville Jaguars players almost found themselves having to ponder the entire offseason.

And what an ugly, depressing offseason it would have been.

But David Garrard saved them from all that. On fourth-and-2 from the pissburgh 43-yard line - and Jacksonville's season on the line - Garrard dropped back to pass, then sprinted through the line and past pissburgh safety Tyrone Carter on his way to a 32-yard gain.

That set up a 25-yard game-winning field goal by Josh Scobee with 37 seconds remaining and the Jaguars came away with a 31-29 victory over the Steelers in a thrilling AFC Wild Card game at Heinz Field Saturday night.

It was Jacksonville's first road playoff victory since 1997 and advanced the Jaguars to the AFC Divisional Round for the fourth time in team history.

If San Diego defeats Tennessee Sunday, the Jaguars will travel to Foxborough to face the unbeaten New England Patriots on Saturday night. Should Tennessee upset the AFC West champions, Jacksonville would face AFC South rival Indianapolis on Sunday.

Either way is fine with Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio, who will no longer have to listen to questions about how his team can't win the big game.

He'll just have to listen to questions all week about how his team can't hold a big lead.

Heading into the fourth quarter, the Jaguars led, 28-10. They had the momentum. The Steelers were making the kind of mental mistakes that could cost them their season.

And then quickly - magically for the Steelers - it all changed.

Ben Roethlisberger threw two touchdown passes and Najeh Dump Truck Davenport scored a go-ahead touchdown with 6:21 remaining from 1-yard out following a controversial pass interference play as the Steelers looked as if they might pull out a dramatic victory.

With pissburgh determined to stop Jaguars running back Fred Taylor, it looked like the night would belong to second-year running back Maurice Jones-Drew, who scored two touchdowns and ran for another.

Taylor, who owns the record for most rushing yards by an opponent at Three Rivers Stadium (234) and Heinz Field (147), was kept in check most of the night by an aggressive pissburgh defense. He finished with 48 rushing yards on 16 attempts and one touchdown.

But while the Steelers were doing a good job of slowing down the Jacksonville running game, Jones-Drew was finding other ways to hurt them.

After pissburgh opened the game by breezing down the field on an 80-yard touchdown drive, Jones-Drew returned the kickoff for a franchise record 96-yards to the Steelers 1-yard line.

Taylor scored one play later and the Jaguars had weathered an early storm.

Little did they know at the time, the dark clouds would really form in the fourth quarter.

Up until then, Jacksonville had been controlling the game, in part because of a big-hitting defense that picked off Roethlisberger three times and sacked him five times.

Rashean Mathis had two of those three interceptions and returned one of them 63 yards for a touchdown that put Jacksonville ahead 14-7.

After that, it was Jones-Drew who really took over.

Mathis' second interception set the Jaguars up at the pissburgh 46 and two plays later, Garrard dropped a pass over linebacker James Farrior that hit Jones-Drew in stride. Carter had a shot at the Jaguars running back, who slowed down to draw the defender in, then raced past him to complete a 43-yard touchdown.

Jones-Drew would add a 10-yard touchdown run to put the Jaguars up 28-10 and seemingly in control.

However, Roethlisberger led the Steelers on a pair of touchdown drives and then Garrard - who had thrown only three interceptions all season - made the most critical mistake of the season, overthrowing tight end Marcedes Lewis.

The ball was picked off by pissburgh's Ike Taylor, who returned it 31 yards to the Jaguars' 16-yard line.

That set up a play that might have haunted the Jaguars the entire offseason.

On fourth-and-goal from the Jacksonville 1, Roethlisberger lofted a fade pattern to the end zone. pissburgh receiver wines hard and Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams were locked in a battle from the time the ball was snapped and Williams was called for pass interference.

Television replays showed Ward grabbed Williams' facemask on the play, which is what the Jaguars defender argued, but to no avail.

One play later, Davenport scored to put the Steelers ahead 29-28 after the two-point conversion failed.

Jacksonville got the ball back, but suddenly found itself making mental mistakes. Tackle Khalif Barnes was called for a false start on first down, and a wide open fullback, Greg Jones, dropped a pass that would have gone for a big gain.

But just when it looked like the Jaguars were on their way to one of the most devastating losses in team history, Garrard was able to scamper up the middle for the first down.

After three consecutive runs by Jones-Drew set the ball up at the pissburgh 2-yard line, the Jaguars took a 5-yard delay of game penalty to run more clock and Scobee drove the game winner through the uprights.

Contact Carl Kotala at ckotala@floridatoday.com.[/quote]

[url="http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080106/SPT02/801060466/1066/rss07"]http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0466/1066/rss07[/url]

Man what an awesome game. How great was it to see the Steelers getting their asses kicked,
booed by their own fans at halftime, then have their team make a comeback and take the lead,
only to have their black and piss yellow bleeding hearts ripped out of their chests' and stomped
on. I'm sure that was a nerve wracking and an emotional roller coaster game for their fans and
it couldnt have ended any more beautifully. Fuck the steelers, their fans and the city of
pissburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='619447' date='Jan 5 2008, 11:05 PM']i guess teh WR's are allowed to hold the defenders face down for 3 seconds and its defensive pass interference?

must be a new rule.

PS: great time for that subway ref commercial "i totally blew that call, it wasnt even close"[/quote]
[b]Agreed..absolutely ridiculous call..It was justce when they got beat though![/b]

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='619500' date='Jan 5 2008, 11:46 PM']AH, AND ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD. THE FOOTBALL GODS ARE AT PEACE.

AND BEFORE ANY STEELER DOUCHEBAGS GET ON OUR CASE, I'M FULLY AWARE OUR
SEASON ENDED LAST WEEK. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T FEEL FUCKIN
GREAT THAT PISSUBURGH'S SEASON IS OVER.

PETER KING. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR STARBUCKS.[/quote]

I don't know if your sig shows in a reply? But, the "germans"?

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='619593' date='Jan 6 2008, 09:22 AM'][b]I must say it was very enjoyable watching the Squealers lose last night....[/b][/quote]

I was thinking the same thing this morning, too. I would love to see the Steelers go winless every year, ha.

I will give Big Ben some credit. I did not realize his QB Rating for the season was so high. WOW. Hopefully, Carson can get his QB Rating back next year.

I just hope we get some veteran FA defensive help AND draft defense 90% of the draft!

Whats the next best thing to an Indiana victory? Answer: A Purdue loss!! :D
Whats the next best thing to a Bengals vicory? Answer: A Pissburg loss (at home) :D :D

That is one thing that all bengals fans can enjoy as they go about their draft talk today. The steeeler fans are now also reduced to draft talk and their pick probably sucks ass. 20 something?

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='619495' date='Jan 5 2008, 11:42 PM']BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

[size=7]EAT A DICK![/size]

FUUUUUUUUCK THE STEELERS!!![/quote]

[quote name='big_dish' post='619571' date='Jan 6 2008, 05:23 AM']Uh, yeah, Captain Obvious, I doubt anyone who knows how a defensive front four is supposed to execute would deny that ours sucks balls.

Next time, if you try to slam our team, work on something that isnt so obvious.

PS: Your QB gets exposed every time he is asked to carry a game.
PSS: You got beat in the 1st round of the playoffs and the other team didnt even have to cheat to knock out your best (supposed) player/wigger.

If I ws a stealer fan I would have wished Mike Tomlin would have spent less time carefully grooming his beard and hairline, and more time developing a game plan that focused around making a mediocre QB win a game.

Have fun eating out your sister. Tell Mary Jean Jo I said hey.[/quote]

I posted comments on this board with regard to the Bengals and their need for improvement. These are the responses that I got. Flame messages filled with needless smut and sophmoric profanties.

The other day I was greeted by a moderator and told that this was the best website on the net. It appears to me that it has the sewage of Cincinnati on it.

I feel that the owner and moderators have a moral and ethical duty to prevent this from happening. I feel that they have responsibility to not only the members who post here but to the kids who may frequent and read this message board. I have no wish to prevent people from their so called freedom of expression and I am not opposed to the use of profantities; however I do feel that to blast people with smut and profantities for the sheer sake of it serves little purpose to discussion of anything.

Owner / Moderator, clean up this trash or unsubscribe me from this group.

[quote name='AnonymousBF' post='619622' date='Jan 6 2008, 12:10 PM']I posted comments on this board with regard to the Bengals and their need for improvement. These are the responses that I got. Flame messages filled with needless smut and sophmoric profanties.

The other day I was greeted by a moderator and told that this was the best website on the net. It appears to me that it has the sewage of Cincinnati on it.

I feel that the owner and moderators have a moral and ethical duty to prevent this from happening. I feel that they have responsibility to not only the members who post here but to the kids who may frequent and read this message board. I have no wish to prevent people from their so called freedom of expression and I am not opposed to the use of profantities; however I do feel that to blast people with smut and profantities for the sheer sake of it serves little purpose to discussion of anything.

Owner / Moderator, clean up this trash or unsubscribe me from this group.[/quote]

You saw that he apologized right after that post? [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=40019&view=findpost&p=619572"]Link[/url]

Archived