Chris Berman like you never seen before

Rumble In the Jungle

Who hasn't melted down like thie before??? I know I have...luckily it was not in front of a TV camera...

I once had a gas Ryobi weed whacker that would never start until like the 100th pull. One day I had had enough and I slammed it repeatedly into the ground until it was hanging together by only it's electrical cords and gas line. Then I flung it into the neighbors yard and went into the house. I am sure if the neighbors saw they thought I had finally snapped for sure.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='629131' date='Feb 1 2008, 04:18 PM']Yeah, Oldschooler posted that in the Around the NFL forum............it's pretty damn funny.[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='629133' date='Feb 1 2008, 04:24 PM']what's wrong with the thread of this that already existed?

:ninja:[/quote]

didn't know. why don't you guys just cut my head off ^_^

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='629149' date='Feb 1 2008, 04:53 PM']Who hasn't melted down like thie before??? I know I have...luckily it was not in front of a TV camera...

I once had a gas Ryobi weed whacker that would never start until like the 100th pull. One day I had had enough and I slammed it repeatedly into the ground until it was hanging together by only it's electrical cords and gas line. Then I flung it into the neighbors yard and went into the house. I am sure if the neighbors saw they thought I had finally snapped for sure.[/quote]

I did nearly the same thing ----------- except mine was left in the drive way ...........

[quote]that's great. not shocking though, b/c if you've never flipped your lid once or twice
then you obviously aren't human. Just a dude getting pissed off at work. Happens
to the best of us.[/quote]

I don't know where you guys work, but if I used that language at work I would be fired and probable have a lawsuit against me. Everyone can get pissed, but you know that Berman thinks he's the King of the world. I would bet he's an asshole more often than not, especially to off air workers at ESPN.

[quote name='bubba' post='629405' date='Feb 2 2008, 05:13 PM']I don't know where you guys work, but if I used that language at work I would be fired and probable have a lawsuit against me. Everyone can get pissed, but you know that Berman thinks he's the King of the world. I would bet he's an asshole more often than not, especially to off air workers at ESPN.[/quote]

Im not sure where you get Berman thinks he's the king of the world, I can see you thinking that about S. Salisbury or M. Schlereth but not Berman.

[quote]Im not sure where you get Berman thinks he's the king of the world,[/quote]

Just a thought, I've never met the guy. He comes across as smug as Hell, a smart ass, & if he talks to his staff like that he is more than likely an asshole ! Should be professional while on the job !

[quote name='bubba' post='629434' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:35 PM']Just a thought, I've never met the guy. He comes across as smug as Hell, a smart ass, & if he talks to his staff like that he is more than likely an asshole ! Should be professional while on the job ![/quote]
:lol:

Archived