Bears waive Benson after latest arrest

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='672026' date='Jun 11 2008, 09:11 AM']What, no "word up?" :o

Ahh there it is. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Why do you insist on killing every thread you take part in? I haven't been here that long, but in that short time have already seen you turn every thread into an ongoing never ending argument over the same nonsense and defending your posts. Your posts are pointless and most have to do with your pessimistic personality instead of anything to do with the team we come here to discuss. Start your own site and you'll finally realize that the only person who cares about your posts is yourself.

Don't bother replying. The ignore list will take care of that one.

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='672029' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:42 AM']I understand what you mean in terms of attitude towards a fans respective teams. That runs hand in hand with ones attitude in life. It's only the core of a person's idiom and can only be changed by a revelation from within, and epiphany if you will. Once again, this has no play in the discussion at hand. The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think your not nearly as smart as you like to type it. Can you set that down for a minute, are you capable?[/quote]

So, "always look at the bright side, and ignore the dark clouds." Truly a fine life philosophy, but a lousy way to objectively analyze.

[quote]The majority of this board are homers, me included.[/quote]

"Homer" is just a word that homers came up with, because "cheerleader" is kind of insulting to the manhood. But the definitions are the same.

[quote]I think our posters feel that those who bash the homers time after time are the biggest kind of "douchebaggary" there is. You are in minority, make no mistake. By the collective board I mean more so the vast majority of the mods/admins here. I feel the board was a better place when you left "for good" the first time.[/quote]

Whatever. Cheerleaders don't like objective analysis. What else is new... Good job though, being part of your valued majority. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

[quote]I digress....

Anyways I am done with this. I truly hope you garner something from my posts.[/quote]

Nothing meaningful, other than you saying that this board was better when I wasn't posting. Well screw you too, buddy. :mellow:

[quote name='Dautcom08' post='672039' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:56 AM']Why do you insist on killing every thread you take part in?[/quote]

How, by defending myself? You need to scroll up and rethink that.

[quote]I haven't been here that long, but in that short time have already seen you turn every thread into an ongoing never ending argument over the same nonsense and defending your posts.[/quote]

Bullshit. Only the ones where I am insulted and defend myself.

[quote]Your posts are pointless and most have to do with your pessimistic personality instead of anything to do with the team we come here to discuss. Start your own site and you'll finally realize that the only person who cares about your posts is yourself.[/quote]

I understand that you are a homer and do not like to read critiques about the Bengals that may be negative. Maybe you should put me on ignore, since clearly I have nothing that you want to hear.

[quote]Don't bother replying. The ignore list will take care of that one.[/quote]

Great!

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='672029' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:42 AM']I understand what you mean in terms of attitude towards a fans respective teams. That runs hand in hand with ones attitude in life. It's only the core of a person's idiom and can only be changed by a revelation from within, and epiphany if you will. Once again, this has no play in the discussion at hand. The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think your not nearly as smart as you like to type it. Can you set that down for a minute, are you capable?

[b]The majority of this board are homers, me included. I think our posters feel that those who bash the homers time after time are the biggest kind of "douchebaggary" there is. You are in minority, make no mistake. By the collective board I mean more so the vast majority of the mods/admins here. I feel the board was a better place when you left "for good" the first time.[/b]

I digress....

Anyways I am done with this. I truly hope you garner something from my posts.[/quote]

:bowdown:

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Since I have come to this board, there have been countless viewpoints from all angles and attitudes, and when objective criticism occrus... [b]it is welcomed! [/b]
This board has it's share of "cheerleaders" as does every place out there... but this is the best overall board that I have frequented when it comes to discussing the REALITY of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Trying to be reasonable with Ludwig won't work... as this entity refuses to acknowledge the fact that he is NOT objective, argues and is negative about almost EVERYTHING, and is always looking to slam the Bengals EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T DESERVE IT!

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='672050' date='Jun 11 2008, 11:20 AM']:bowdown:

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Since I have come to this board, there have been countless viewpoints from all angles and attitudes, and when objective criticism occrus... [b]it is welcomed! [/b][/quote]

Unless somethng negative is stated about the Bengals. Then...it is USNDouchebag's "time to shine." :rolleyes:

[quote]This board has it's share of "cheerleaders" as does every place out there... but this is the best overall board that I have frequented when it comes to discussing the REALITY of the Cincinnati Bengals.[/quote]

Agreed. Except for 5 or 6 people who would rather trade insults than objectively discuss the Cincinnati Bengals.

[quote]Trying to be reasonable with Ludwig won't work... as this entity refuses to acknowledge the fact that he is NOT objective, argues and is negative about almost EVERYTHING, and is always looking to slam the Bengals EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T DESERVE IT![/quote]

None of the above is true, no matter how many times you spin that broken record. You just choose to only comment on my posts that happen to criticize the Bengals shortcommings, and choose to ignore my posts that praise their strengths. Thats all on you. Nobody makes you read my posts, and certainly nobody makes you concentrate on the ones that critique the Bengals.

Take the Thurman situation, for example. My opinion was that the Bengals should have tried to get something for him and Henry instead of just cutting them both. Maybe I was right, but in that case I was probably wrong. But you know what? I AM ENTITLED TO MY FUCKING OPINION. Instead, I got 3 pages of insults for stating my opinion. If you don't like what I type, FINE. Nobody makes you read my shit. But the playground insults, especially from you, who adds precisely DICK to any discussion I've ever read with you in it...well, it gets old.

I always take the bait too, and that is a shortcoming of mine. But I swear your last 100 posts have either been insults or "word up, g-money!!" crap.

I think the playground insults bring down the quality of this site, more than anything else. I feel bad every time I am baited and allow myself to stoop to your level of insults. The only thing worse than that would be if everyone sat around and agreed with each other, AKA your "ideal fan site."

[quote name='Dautcom08' post='672039' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:56 AM']Why do you insist on killing every thread you take part in? I haven't been here that long, but in that short time have already seen you turn every thread into an ongoing never ending argument over the same nonsense and defending your posts. Your posts are pointless and most have to do with your pessimistic personality instead of anything to do with the team we come here to discuss. Start your own site and you'll finally realize that the only person who cares about your posts is yourself.

Don't bother replying. The ignore list will take care of that one.[/quote]

He was even worse on the huddles board...

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='672056' date='Jun 11 2008, 11:46 AM']Unless somethng negative is stated about the Bengals. Then...it is USNDouchebag's "time to shine." :rolleyes:

Agreed. Except for 5 or 6 people who would rather trade insults than objectively discuss the Cincinnati Bengals.

None of the above is true, no matter how many times you spin that broken record. You just choose to only comment on my posts that happen to criticize the Bengals shortcommings, and choose to ignore my posts that praise their strengths. Thats all on you. Nobody makes you read my posts, and certainly nobody makes you concentrate on the ones that critique the Bengals.

Take the Thurman situation, for example. My opinion was that the Bengals should have tried to get something for him and Henry instead of just cutting them both. Maybe I was right, but in that case I was probably wrong. But you know what? I AM ENTITLED TO MY FUCKING OPINION. Instead, I got 3 pages of insults for stating my opinion. If you don't like what I type, FINE. Nobody makes you read my shit. But the playground insults, especially from you, who adds precisely DICK to any discussion I've ever read with you in it...well, it gets old.

I always take the bait too, and that is a shortcoming of mine. But I swear your last 100 posts have either been insults or "word up, g-money!!" crap.

I think the playground insults bring down the quality of this site, more than anything else. I feel bad every time I am baited and allow myself to stoop to your level of insults. The only thing worse than that would be if everyone sat around and agreed with each other, AKA your "ideal fan site."[/quote]

What is so hard for you to comprehend?

Really, is this neurosis of yours that deeply imbedded that you just don't see it? Every single board that I go to, so do you, and the same thing happens every time. Your negativity concerning the Bengals gets you ripped by the majority of posters on every board that we've been on Jube.

The same thing is happening here, isn't it?

Yes... quite obviously it is.

It's you versus the world... every time/every board/every day. We're all "cheerleaders" or "homers" or "lemmings" that just won't see the "truth as Ludwig/Jube see's it" and have to be corrected.

Once again... practice what you preach... if you don't like the "positive outlooks/replies" THEN DON'T FUCKING READ THEM OR RESPOND TO THEM!!!

You're a sad little man, and I pity you. There is no malice, nor am I being facetious with this post Ludwig/Jube... you are truly a sorry individual that you have to seek all this negative attention endlessly.

Good luck Jube.

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='672062' date='Jun 11 2008, 08:59 AM']We're all "cheerleaders" or "homers" or "lemmings" that just won't see the "truth as Ludwig/Jube see's it" and have to be corrected.[/quote]

I think the synonym he is looking for is "FAN".

I follow the Bengals for enjoyment. Where is the enjoyment about carping over management decisions a decade ago. Hell, lets complain
about what we did wrong in 1973, at least that would have the virtue of being novel.

If there are specific problems its one thing. Endless whining about "not having the will to win" is just crap. I imagine Mike Brown wants to the
Bengals to win at least as much as I do, it being his life's work, and his fathers, and what he commits millions of dollars to each year. Thats
more of a committment than daily posts on a message board.

The Bengals haven't done what it takes to win a Superbowl. But neither did the Cowboys or Patriots or Indy last year. Tell me why they
suck. That too would be novel. Apparently the other 31 franchises are perfect in every way.

[quote name='Oldcat' post='672083' date='Jun 11 2008, 01:17 PM']I think the synonym he is looking for is "FAN".[/quote]

Sadly, many would agree with you I am sure.

[quote]I follow the Bengals for enjoyment. Where is the enjoyment about carping over management decisions a decade ago. Hell, lets complain
about what we did wrong in 1973, at least that would have the virtue of being novel.[/quote]

If you looked, you would find no such criticisms coming from me. Thats just what some people here like to try to say I do. My critiques deal with the present or recent past, unless otherwise applicable.

[quote]If there are specific problems its one thing. Endless whining about "not having the will to win" is just crap.[/quote]

Show me these posts, because I have never said they "don't have the will to win." I say that their infrastructure, rotten with nepotism, is not an infrastructure that is conducive to winning. And I also say that winning is not their top priority, biggest evidence being their non-cap related expenditures, or lack thereof. Again, you say things that simply are not true.

[quote]I imagine Mike Brown wants to the
Bengals to win at least as much as I do, it being his life's work, and his fathers, and what he commits millions of dollars to each year. Thats
more of a commitment than daily posts on a message board.[/quote]

I don't even know where to begin here, other than to point out that Mike Brown does pretty darn well whether the Bengals win or lose. Sure he would RATHER win...who wouldn't? And as far as the "millions he commits each year," I think you have Mike Brown confused with Hamilton County. Easy mistake, I am sure...

[quote]The Bengals haven't done what it takes to win a Superbowl. But neither did the Cowboys or Patriots or Indy last year. Tell me why they
suck. That too would be novel. Apparently the other 31 franchises are perfect in every way.[/quote]

:mellow:

I really need to stop responding to these kinds of posts. Well, even the thread title is meant to be an insult. Well it was until the "correction."

Hmmm....it goes against my beliefs, but perhaps I will begin to utilize the ignore feature. The insults really do detract from the quality of go-bengals...even if it is offseason.

• 7 months later...

Archived