50 things you might not know about Barack Obama

BlackJesus

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='727089' date='Nov 23 2008, 12:42 PM']yeaaaah bitches :headbang: be prepared, [b]all your women are going to cover their heads[/b]. all men must grow beards. and no woman can be out in public past 9 pm. or she will get stoned to death in public :headbang: and men, now you have the right to have 4 wives :dance: Muslims win :ninja:[/quote]

I perfectly understand why Arabs want to keep their women under wraps - they're damn sexy. If I had a wife that looked like some of these Arab chicks, I'd be paranoid as fuck too.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='727179' date='Nov 23 2008, 10:27 PM']I perfectly understand why Arabs want to keep their women under wraps - they're damn sexy. If I had a wife that looked like some of these Arab chicks, I'd be paranoid as fuck too.[/quote]

I think you're confusing Persian with Arab.

There's a [b]world[/b] of difference there...

My best friend is Filipino, and at UConn he attracted a lot of the Persian/Arab/Indian girls. And I completely agree, they're damn sexy... it's nice to see them in typical college age female American clothes if you know what I mean ;). I'm currently seeing a half Brit/half Indian chick right now that I met through him. :thumbsup:

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='725609' date='Nov 20 2008, 09:53 AM']says the guy quoting it. ironic? :hmm:[/quote]

clicking a topic and skimming through for laughs hardly = "caring"

i take sociology 101, doesn't mean I "care" about any part of it

I'm sorry if I upset you, feel free to keep obamas rod inserted in your mouth as long as you please, I won't make a fuss

add moment: dont u live in australia?

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='727927' date='Nov 26 2008, 12:25 PM']clicking a topic and skimming through for laughs hardly = "caring"

I'm sorry if I upset you, feel free to keep obamas rod inserted in your mouth as long as you please, I won't make a fuss

add moment: dont u live in australia?[/quote]

Whoa there, Mr. Defensive, if you actually read people's comments on this part of the board you'd know Kangar is hardly an Obama fanboi.

But, I gotta say, it's probably better for someone to be an Obama fanboi than a Joe Budden fanboi. Just sayin'.

[quote name='rudi32' post='728040' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:42 PM']was just told by a friend who works in the fed in wash dc that if you want that extra mag for your gun and anything semi auto you better buy it before he takes office. He is gonna put a squash on almost anything bit sling shots.

fyi[/quote]
With all due respect I'll believe that when I see it, AND if any overtly prohibitive gun measures ARE passed under Obama's admin, they can be repealed by a majority vote in the next election.

Also, Obama has bigger fish to fry. He's under enormous pressure from all sides to live up to the expectations that he created during his campaign, not the least of which is focusing on the economy, our wars and jobs. Those are things he can and will hopefully adhere to. Guns are the least of his worries.

I don't completely trust any politician, but Obama was the right (pun not intended) choice at this time. If we're all wrong it can be corrected. McCain was a joke.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='728044' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:10 PM']With all due respect I'll believe that when I see it, AND if any overtly prohibitive gun measures ARE passed under Obama's admin, they can be repealed by a majority vote in the next election.

Also, Obama has bigger fish to fry. He's under enormous pressure from all sides to live up to the expectations that he created during his campaign, not the least of which is focusing on the economy, our wars and jobs. Those are things he can and will hopefully adhere to. Guns are the least of his worries.

I don't completely trust any politician, but Obama was the right (pun not intended) choice at this time. If we're all wrong it can be corrected. McCain was a joke.[/quote]

well, just saying that being in law enforcement I have friends who are in even higher positions. The word is that the gun control issue is going to be big, but behind the scenes. I dont have the money, but I would like to get a nice AR15 if I could. I had one years ago and sold it.

I was just putting this out there for the gun fans. If you don't care then so be it, but I trust the info I got. Many many law enforcement guys are buying up the guns now because there will be a ban on them soon. So take it for what you want.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='727927' date='Nov 27 2008, 03:25 AM']clicking a topic and skimming through for laughs hardly = "caring"

add moment: dont u live in australia?[/quote]
Panties a bit tight? Sheesh.

Last I checked, you were not attacked. I simply pointed out a bit of irony. Get over it.

And since you obviously don't read much in these parts, I am no fan of Obama. I'd have picked just about anyone over putting Palin a hearbeat from the White House, but I didn't vote for Obama, either.

And believe it or not, you are allowed to travel outside your own country as an American citizen. I highly recommend it as a matter of fact.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='728044' date='Nov 26 2008, 10:10 PM']With all due respect I'll believe that when I see it, AND if any overtly prohibitive gun measures ARE passed under Obama's admin, they can be repealed by a majority vote in the next election.

I don't completely trust any politician, but Obama was the right (pun not intended) choice at this time. If we're all wrong it can be corrected. McCain was a joke.[/quote]

clearly his racist friend is psychic and has spoken with Obama many times and is aware of the policy he isnt going to put in place once he takes office. this is common practice that soon to be presidents send memos to random DC employees about what they plan on passing the next few years just as a heads up....

pretty standard....

i hear you can also find a bundle pack on ebay, some bengals season tickets, and a copy of his agenda...

:ph34r:

I don't know, bunghole. Think about it. Times are bad, what goes up? Crime. How do you cut down on crime, according to most Dems? Make guns illegal for law-abiding citizens. I wouldn't doubt some very strong anti-gun laws during Obama's administration.

Archived