Take from a Stealer site...

[quote name='Sox' date='27 September 2009 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1254102803' post='808414']
Be sure and read each additional page.It's fun.

Enjoy.

[url="http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1254067175/345"]Stealer bitch thread[/url]
[/quote]

Poetry.

Fucking poetry.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

:lol: ...this is priceless ...

[quote]
Re: Game 3 : Steelers @ Bengals : 9/27/09
Reply #496 - Today at 7:12pm
Is there any way we can get Tomlin to read this message board. Everyone seems to know what is going on 'cept him. I will always support the Black and Gold, but dammit, at least try to fix the problems.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jumpy' date='27 September 2009 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1254105228' post='808454']
Hahaha I read about 10 pages. 31 and 32 are the best. Just a bunch of Stooler fans saying "FUCK ME!!!" HAHAHA. Love it!! WHO DEY!!
[/quote]

ours was like that for the first 30 pages

:ninja:

Reading through that thread was a lot like our threads. We're great, gonna kick ass, oh wait we suck, fucking zebra, where is the hold, they never call holds on the other team, wait, we are ahead, we are going to win, fuck we lost fire the coach and at least one dumb ass player. :)

Pretty much that is the standard for all game threads around the NFL. Except of course in cleveland where they just start with the oh, we suck phase and jump straight to the fuck we lost phase.

[quote name='Dodgems' date='28 September 2009 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1254117953' post='808531']
Yeah it does sound like some of our threads, but it sure is nice that this week we finally exercised another demon and it's the stealers who are wanting to fire everyone.
[/quote]

We took a demon out for a run? Oh, you mean exorcised.

Are you Jamie_B?

:ninja:

A few thoughts after reading their thread:

1. They act as if what they did to us in the first 20 minutes of the game was what the Steelers at their best would do to the Bengals at their best. They played great in the first 20 and we were terrible. In the last 40, we played great and they played... okay some, and not okay the rest... If they want to say they handed us a win, they have to understand we also handed them the big lead.

2. I get the desire to continue with the offense, but I think they're being overly harsh on Arians. Our defense had been on the field all day. They had a big lead... Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the Steelers spent the past several decades building leads and grinding defenses (and the clock) into dust with run after run. How can you fault them for 'playing Steeler football?'

3. After all of the times I was yelling for no-call holding against the Steelers offensive line, it was fun to read them complaining about it on our line... Makes me believe the refs weren't real one-sided.

no no, I meant exercised them. We have been without our in shape evil demons for a while. They have been lazy,too nice and never helped us. Always laying down on the job when we needed them the most. Now that our demons are in football shape we are winning some games. :whistle:

[quote] Default Re: When is the NFL going to address the terrible officiating?
The head official was Gene Steratore. He is from Pittsburgh, WTH?
Whatever happened to old fashioned hometown cooking? putting a few bucks in the guy's pocket?
giving the guy's nephew a cushy job somewhere? a new car?
what's the use of all this new political power if it's not used correctly?
how can a guy place a bet anymore, [b]tells like this used to be a lock[/b] [/quote]

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31951

So, ...you regularly paid off officials in the past? ...and you have no problem admitting it now? :blink:

[quote name='Jeb' date='28 September 2009 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1254168222' post='808751']
http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31951

So, ...you regularly paid off officials in the past? ...and you have no problem admitting it now? :blink:
[/quote]

I think that's the what 'Committment to Excellence' means in Pitt.

Archived