!!!THE OFFICIAL 1ST ROUND OF THE 2010 NFL DRAFT THREAD!!!

I'm afraid that with the exceptions of Iupati, Kindle, Pouncey, and Thomas, there are a [i]ton[/i] of risks with players who could fall to the Bengals.

Bryant reminds me a lot of previous 1st round busts at WR
Gresham has had 2 knee operations
Mays could be a workout warrioer
Tebow sucks LOL

Dez makes me think of Crabtree but better...and I want that.

If we can get the BEST WR in the draft @ 21 we must

Otherwise I'd prefer to go DE and get the pass rush up

TE and Safety are to be had in the 2nd and 3rd (Pref: McCoy and Allen or Myron Lewis)

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='22 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1271969445' post='880426']
Bengals pick one of these guys:

Jermaine Gresham
Dez Bryant
Earl Thomas
Taylor Mays
Jerry Hughes
Mike Iupati
Maurkice Pouncey
Brandon Graham
[/quote]

bengals, please DON'T pick one of these guys.

[quote name='Oldcat' date='22 April 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1271969992' post='880440']
Not if we make him sit a year cause he can't block.
[/quote]

that won't happen. 1) I beleive he can block and 2) since I beleive you're referring to Coffman's situation last year, he didn't play because he was injured. Down the stretch they surely would have played him when they needed a playmaker, whether he could block or not.

If Gresham's healthy, he'll play.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='22 April 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1271975050' post='880487']
that won't happen. 1) I beleive he can block and 2) since I beleive you're referring to Coffman's situation last year, he didn't play because he was injured. Down the stretch they surely would have played him when they needed a playmaker, whether he could block or not.

If Gresham's healthy, he'll play.
[/quote]

Marvin has said that they were prepared for Coffman to have a 'redshirt' year, as he in fact did because of his injury. They were willing to live with what they had rather than rush him back. If we was injured as all that, he would have been put on IR.

But I suppose if they take G, they will be either prepared for another redshirt year or feel he doesn't need one. I just think everyone is waaay overestimating the coaches' desire for this kind of pass catching TE.

[quote name='cassanos' date='22 April 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1271975585' post='880492']
Jerry Jones is going to try and trade up for Earl Thomas...do we listen?
[/quote]
No way.

Get ET in stripes!

[quote name='cassanos' date='22 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1271976048' post='880500']
They are saying 3-4 QBs could go in Rd one...good news for us!
Rams would be SO dumb to take Bradford #1

LOL@ Mel and McShay...Kiper wanted to kick his ass Re: Claussen
[/quote]

Yeah that was pretty awesome.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='22 April 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1271976261' post='880501']
Better ESPN stream (you have to download Veetle though, which is worth it because it is HD)

[url="http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-2.html"]http://www.channelsu...atch-nfl-2.html[/url]
[/quote]

NFL Network stream . . .

[url="http://sportsstop.tv/ch2/index.html"]http://sportsstop.tv/ch2/index.html[/url]

[quote name='Oldcat' date='22 April 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1271975356' post='880491']
Marvin has said that they were prepared for Coffman to have a 'redshirt' year, as he in fact did because of his injury. They were willing to live with what they had rather than rush him back. If we was injured as all that, he would have been put on IR.

But I suppose if they take G, they will be either prepared for another redshirt year or feel he doesn't need one. I just think everyone is waaay overestimating the coaches' desire for this kind of pass catching TE.
[/quote]

we're pickin this dude...

Archived