Inception - WOW!

My favorite movie of all time was Fight Club. Well Fight Club got destroyed off of that #1 spot last night. Christopher Nolan is so damn good with movies it is insane. This is an absolute must see at the theater and you must pay attention. Paying attention is not hard because you are intensely drawn into the movie the entire time.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='17 July 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1279404461' post='897448']
My favorite movie of all time was Fight Club. Well Fight Club got destroyed off of that #1 spot last night. Christopher Nolan is so damn good with movies it is insane. This is an absolute must see at the theater and you must pay attention. Paying attention is not hard because you are intensely drawn into the movie the entire time.
[/quote]

Haha, I know you, what up mayne....I'm gonna have to check this flick out, been hearing a lot about it.

Did y'all think it was too long? When I saw this Tuesday night, the first 75 minutes or so fly by, and then it dragged. There were some parts that could have been cut and the movie work well.

I don't think this is worth paying full price, and certainly not the IMAX price for, but it is worth seeing in the theaters.

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='23 July 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1279913674' post='898627']
movie was awesome. hope to see it again soon. seems like there was a lot i could get out of a second watch
[/quote]

I read this and pictured this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwccCr1i00&feature=player_embedded[/media]

:ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='01 August 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1280710354' post='901686']
If you thought Memento was a mind fuck of a movie.......HO-LY SHIIIT

Christopher Nolan is a God
[/quote]

I thought Memento was better than this.

Archived