OSU FINALLY BEATS THE SEC!!!!

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1294202061' post='958377']
I'm getting a bad feeling about this game.
[/quote]

Took you long enough :)

We shifted our entirely mentality from the first half of mix things up and put up points, to have a big lead and protect it by running the football.

Similar to the bills game.

Bad play calling is hurting us bad.

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1294202284' post='958383']
Took you long enough :)

We shifted our entirely mentality from the first half of mix things up and put up points, to have a big lead and protect it by running the football.

Similar to the bills game.

Bad play calling is hurting us bad.
[/quote]

Who let Brat into the booth??? :angry:

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1294202845' post='958397']
I don't even like osu and that's a bullshit safety. Apparently you can carry someone into the endzone, let go for a second so they "establish" themselves, then fully tackle for a safety.
[/quote]

he disengaged and got out of it. he didnt get back to the line of scrimmage or anything. it makes sense. cant wait to hear osu fans cry about it if they lose lmao

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1294202962' post='958403']
he disengaged and got out of it. he didnt get back to the line of scrimmage or anything. it makes sense. cant wait to hear osu fans cry about it if they lose lmao
[/quote]

I agree that by the technical rules it's a safety but I think that goes against the spirit of the rules. His forward progress was stopped outside the endzone, I guess players need to be smart enough to quit trying if they are pushed back into the endzone which goes against their instinct to do anything possible and keep fighting to advance the ball.

Archived