OSU FINALLY BEATS THE SEC!!!!

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1294205024' post='958487']
If Arkansas had WR that could catch they win the game. Feel bad for Mallett.
[/quote]

Carsonesque game. Carson gets the blame for throwing the late pic. But can you really blame that game on mallet?

Sometimes a leader qb tries so hard to win the game when no one else steps up that he makes the fatal mistake.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1294205159' post='958492']
It was good to see the five players who should have been suspended all come out and make a difference in their final game at OSU.
[/quote]

You think they are leaving?

I thought tress already said they were all staying.

NFL rules and we lose that game, the arkansas guy falling on that was bad.

PS love the two random no name players that have to hold pryor up haha.

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1294205250' post='958493']
Carsonesque game. Carson gets the blame for throwing the late pic. But can you really blame that game on mallet?

Sometimes a leader qb tries so hard to win the game when no one else steps up that he makes the fatal mistake.

[/quote]

NFL officials and that is never ruled a safety.

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1294205250' post='958493']

[/quote]

I am just stirring the pot on that post. But I do think they are leaving. At least a few, probably Herron and Pryor.

It was good to see the five players who should have been suspended all come out and make a difference in their final game at OSU.
[/quote]

ahahahahahahahahah all because that CEO fuck wanted better ratings. Fuck Allstate, I will never buy that insurance.

Pryor was classy though, that was pretty cool for him to say the things he said. He is 10000x better man than I, I would have used the platform to tell the NCAA to fuck off and declare for the draft right there.

In the first half, I thought Pryor had his best game as a Buckeye, and he made a handful of throws I never thought he could make.

The near interception was the only throw I had a problem with all night.

In the 2nd half, Tressel shut down the offense. Would have been nice to have seen what they could have continued to do.

[/quote]

I thought it was hilarious that the fifth guy, a backup who's barely played, came up with the game sealing interception.

Anywho, go back to stirring your pot. :)

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1294206144' post='958510']
I thought it was hilarious that the fifth guy, a backup who's barely played, came up with the game sealing interception.

Anywho, go back to stirring your pot. :)
[/quote]

Thats what made my joke so hilarious!

The end when 2 scrubs were holding up pryor cracked me up. That dude is nuts.

I heard he was wearing a Miami Heat hat in warmups.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1294206271' post='958512']
Don't think Pryor would declare for the draft [b]unless he was stupid[/b]. He isn't going to be a QB and hasn't played any WR yet.

Could see Posey go. Boom, probably not..too little.
[/quote]

You doubt he is stupid. Thats my entire premise for him declaring.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1294206622' post='958515']
I know he's not the potential #1 we need to find in the draft, but I'll take Dane Sanzenbacher as a Bengal any day.
[/quote]

He was unbeleivable. He is exactly what we got in Shipley i think so I dont think we need him but you know what, NE has like 11 guys like that.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1294206603' post='958514']
Thats what made my joke so hilarious!

[b]The end when 2 scrubs were holding up pryor cracked me up. That dude is nuts. [/b]

I heard he was wearing a Miami Heat hat in warmups.
[/quote]

why'd it crack you up? He injured his foot/ankle 5 minutes earlier.

It's obviously bad enough that he's not even out there on the ESPN set with the 5 other players out there.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1294206693' post='958516']

He was unbeleivable. He is exactly what we got in Shipley i think so I dont think we need him but you know what, NE has like 11 guys like that.
[/quote]

with Shipley/Caldwell/Simpson he's certainly not the type we NEED, but a good OC would find a way to make it work.

There's always room for a player that runs great routes and doesn't drop anything.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1294206693' post='958516']
[/quote]
Oh I know he isn't the brightest bulb. I don't think he is that dim though. He needs the 7 games next year to show something more. Improvement. Even then, he still gets drafted as a receiver.

Me wants some Brandon Saine. Crazy speed. Good hands. Needs to work on getting a little wiggle, but that will come. No room on the roster, but he could be a kick returner/decent back at some point. Kenny Watson did well for us at one point, Brandon Saine could too, especially with his speed.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1294206736' post='958517']
why'd it crack you up? He injured his foot/ankle 5 minutes earlier.

It's obviously bad enough that he's not even out there on the ESPN set with the 5 other players out there.
[/quote]

It visually looked hilarious. "Hey walkons come over here and be my crutches"

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1294206826' post='958518']
with Shipley/Caldwell/Simpson he's certainly not the type we NEED, but a good OC would find a way to make it work.

There's always room for a player that runs great routes and doesn't drop anything.
[/quote]

not really.. there are only 6 WR roster spots max typically.. theres a buncha guys who can run great routes on PS's around the league or not in the league.

if we dont grab a skill WR in the first few rounds, another shipley type would be quite nice to have, someone you can rely on..

edelman(welkers clone) has a whopping 7 catches for 86 yards on the year for the pats, and played 15 games, must be a genius OC being super ccreative and making it work! or he is an insurance policy behind welker and has a few packages he plays in..

anywho.. sanzenwhatever is about the only buckeye im "impressed" with when i am subject to watching them.. seems to just make the play (like shipley) good kid, should do well in the NFL somewhere..

Archived