hilarious how bad Chad still sucks!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316210027' post='1031904']

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knXuiqdvZ4E[/media]
[/quote]

Dude, the hypocracy of that video is retarded. So tell me Marvin, who is the WR who is most often accused of not hustling after interceptions? Chad? Oh ok. It seems that all the BS you were saying about not playing is not true in Chad's case, I saw him STARTING all the time and on the field pretty much every chance he could that season.

I'm not too worried about this though, once Marvin is fired, you will be talking shit on him like you do everyone else who leaves the Bengals.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210322' post='1031912']

Read Chad's statement. He get's on everyone ass, even Brady.
Chad said nobody got on Carson's ass.

How can you deny that affects the locker room?
[/quote]

We're not talking about Carson, and I don't excuse the coaching staff for mistakes they've made with certain players in the past.

At the end of the day though Chad is a fucking adult, and supposedly a professional. His actions are on him, and on him alone.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1316210486' post='1031917']

We're not talking about Carson, and I don't excuse the coaching staff for mistakes they've made with certain players in the past.

At the end of the day though Chad is a fucking adult, and supposedly a professional. His actions are on him, and on him alone.
[/quote]

So why keep a dude with that attitude around for four years (as Chad says is the time he mailed it in)? Why keep him poisoning your team? You keep wanting to blame Chad when there were obvious solutions to the problem.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210322' post='1031912']

Read Chad's statement. He get's on everyone ass, even Brady.
Chad said nobody got on Carson's ass.

How can you deny that affects the locker room?
[/quote]

So because Chad says something, it's gospel?

One thing about Carson, he took responsibilty for EVERYTHING.
He never threw anyone under the bus. Chad could totally fuck up and
Carson would say it was his fault. That's something Chad never did.
And apparently Chad has no problem throwing people under the bus.

And it has already been pointed out that Marvin got on Chad's ass, and Chad pouted like
a little bitch. Hell, one of the reasons Chad went off in 2008 was because he said he felt
like "no one had his back." And it was his words that said he was "underpaid and unloved."
So anyone that thinks it wasn't a money thing is fooling no one but themselves.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210726' post='1031918']

So why keep a dude with that attitude around for four years (as Chad says is the time he mailed it in)? Why keep him poisoning your team? You keep wanting to blame Chad when there were obvious solutions to the problem.
[/quote]

I don't think they should have kept him and made a mistake in doing so.

At the end of the day, you're just making excuses for Chad's behavior.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316210728' post='1031919']

So because Chad says something, it's gospel?

One thing about Carson, he took responsibilty for EVERYTHING.
He never threw anyone under the bus. Chad could totally fuck up and
Carson would say it was his fault. That's something Chad never did.
And apparently Chad has no problem throwing people under the bus.

And it has already been pointed out that Marvin got on Chad's ass, and Chad pouted like
a little bitch. Hell, one of the reasons Chad went off in 2008 was because he said he felt
like "no one had his back." And it was his words that said he was "underpaid and unloved."
So anyone that thinks it wasn't a money thing is fooling no one but themselves.
[/quote]

You were the one asking Lucid to find one of Chad's tweets so you could back your statement that he was dogging it. I guess he words are only gospel if they support your stance.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1316210852' post='1031920']

I don't think they should have kept him and made a mistake in doing so.

At the end of the day, you're just making excuses for Chad's behavior.
[/quote]

How am I making excuses by saying they should have gotten rid of him the second he started becoming a malcontent poision?

I mean, if it was me, I would have fixed it, Bellichek style, but obviously me or Bellicheck are not running the Bengals so that type of problem solving is not allowed.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210893' post='1031921']

You were the one asking Lucid to find one of Chad's tweets so you could back your statement that he was dogging it. I guess he words are only gospel if they support your stance.
[/quote]

Dude, you're stupid. Lucid asked someone to find that tweet. Which wasn't a tweet, it was an article.
The tweet about it that was posted here was from that moron that writes for RotoWorld, posting a quote
from Jason Cole from that article. I posted it in the Bengals Twitter thread.

Cole said Chad appeared to have practiced harder than he has practiced in the past 4 years.
That was HIS observation. Chad admitted without hesitation, "no doubt."

Now you can excuse that shit, deflect blame on someone else, or whatever other bullshit you're spewing.
But at the end of the day, Chad was VET player. Chad was a PROFESSIONAL player. Chad didn't need
anyone to push him when he came in. He chose to sleep at the stadium and watch film religiously.
And HE also chose to worry more about bedding some whore on VH1 than he worried about working
with his teammates or anything else that resembled his JOB.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210464' post='1031916']

Dude, the hypocracy of that video is retarded. So tell me Marvin, who is the WR who is most often accused of not hustling after interceptions? Chad? Oh ok.
[/quote]

I wish I could find that picture of Chad sitting on his ass after he fumbled against the Chiefs
and his teammates are trying to get the ball.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316211652' post='1031930']

I wish I could find that picture of Chad sitting on his ass after he fumbled against the Chiefs
and his teammates are trying to get the ball.
[/quote]

Yet I would bet a million bucks he still started the next week and the week after and teh week after.... hell he probably was back in the next series.

[quote name='Cricket' timestamp='1316211320' post='1031926']

...as was evidenced by his 114 receiving yards in his first game with the Pats....

...oh, wait... <_<
[/quote]

As evidence by Tom Brady's words.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316211794' post='1031933']

Yet I would bet a million bucks he still started the next week and the week after and teh week after.... hell he probably was back in the next series.

[/quote]

One last time. Marvin benched Chad for a Stealers game once. Remember? It had zero effect.
Marvin got on to Chad quite a bit in the media. It had zero effect. I'm sure Marvin had plenty to
say to Chad in private. It had zero effect. Chad is an attention whore. Cincy is a small market team.
Chad went to a team that is in a big market, that is a media darling.

Still, yet, here you are bashing on Marvin for not benching a player such as Chad. Then out of the
other side of your mouth you say Chad is one of your favorite players. You wish him well. You'd like
to see him win a ring. Why is it that he gets no bashing? All he gets is your well wishes.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316210464' post='1031916']
I'm not too worried about this though, once Marvin is fired, you will be talking shit on him like you do everyone else who leaves the Bengals.
[/quote]

Really? Show me where I have said anything about Joseph, Justin Smith, Madieu Williams, TJ or a host of others.

I bashed on Carson for quitting on his team and being pussy whipped. I supported him against the masses
all last season. And his entire career. So I was extra disappointed when he quit. And ecspecially for the reason he quit.

I bashed on Chad for worrying more about getting attention than doing his job. I have said it over and over again,
that I loved Chad Johnson. I wish he would have retired a Bengal. This Ochocinco mofo? Not so much. Still, I supported
him. Even after his act had grown old. Now he goes on to another team. Admits to giving less than his best effort here.
And I'm talking shit? No. Just stating the facts, ma'am.

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1316208663' post='1031896']

Why does a grown man making millions of dollars have to be pushed, I think it's bullshit that Chad goes to NE and becomes the player everybody wanted him to be here. I guess it's the difference in ownership.
[/quote]

I don't know exactly why a grown man making millions of dollars has to be pushed, but I do know that where they go ahead and push grown men making millions of dollars, they're buffing up their championship rings, and where they appear to consider it beneath them, they're sitting around grousing about being "hated on."

[quote name='Fletcher Smith' timestamp='1316214818' post='1031948']

I don't know exactly why a grown man making millions of dollars has to be pushed, but I do know that where they go ahead and push grown men making millions of dollars, they're buffing up their championship rings, and where they appear to consider it beneath them, they're sitting around grousing about being "hated on."
[/quote]

There's probably one or two players on that team that even owns a Super Bowl ring.
They haven't won one since 2004.
Try again.

Oh and who considers it beneath them?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316215077' post='1031950']

There's probably one or two players on that team that even owns a Super Bowl ring.
They haven't won one since 2004.
Try again.
[/quote]

You think all of their other successes are irrellevant? What about 14-2 last season?

if Super Bowl is the only barometer sucess for you, then the Bengals are 0 for 40 or something like that.

You are the one always saying "two division championships in four years" or something like that, don't you think the Patriots have accomplished more than the Bengals over that saime time period?

[quote name='Fletcher Smith' timestamp='1316214818' post='1031948']

[/quote]

Hmmmm. Your last post about Chad.

[quote name='Fletcher Smith' timestamp='1294520580' post='960091']
Yet another example of how the presence of pampered, pink-chasing Negro jocks on corporate sports plantations tend to be counterproductive to real Blacks dealing with real issues in non-trivial fora.
[/quote]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=58414&st=25"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=58414&st=25[/url]

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1316215865' post='1031953']
This thread is like the guy you see on YouTube getting run over by 18 Wheeler and fed through a rusty woodchipper, and you're like "Holy shit, he's still alive?!?".

Except I'm actually kind of happy for the guy on YouTube...
[/quote]

Youtube is cool.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1316215516' post='1031952']

You think all of their other successes are irrellevant? What about 14-2 last season?

if Super Bowl is the only barometer sucess for you, then the Bengals are 0 for 40 or something like that.

You are the one always saying "two division championships in four years" or something like that, don't you think the Patriots have accomplished more than the Bengals over that saime time period?
[/quote]

Some troll talks about the Patriots" buffing up their rings and trophies" I made a comment
that was directed at said statement by said troll.

How you deduced it to the post above is beyond me? But you sure did, didn't you.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316215948' post='1031954']

Hmmmm. Your last post about Chad.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=58414&st=25"]http://forum.go-beng...pic=58414&st=25[/url]
[/quote]

Yeah, what of it? I meant both. One is about the difference in how plantations are run, the other is about the ditty-bops that frequent them. They get the cotton picked up in New England; they don't fuck around. Any more questions?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316216130' post='1031958']

Some troll talks about the Patriots" buffing up their rings and trophies" I made a comment
that was directed at said statement by said troll.

How you deduced it to the post above is beyond me? But you sure did, didn't you.
[/quote]

"Troll" you call me? Just as a drunk may be a "socially acceptable" addict, you're as much a troll as I ever will be, with your crotchety old curmudgeonly nonsense. You just may be a "socially acceptable" troll. Take a lude, dude.

[quote name='Fletcher Smith' timestamp='1316216237' post='1031959']
Yeah, what of it? I meant both. One is about the difference in how plantations are run, the other is about the ditty-bops that frequent them. They get the cotton picked up in New England; they don't fuck around. Any more questions?
[/quote]

[quote name='Fletcher Smith' timestamp='1316216335' post='1031961']
"Troll" you call me? Just as a drunk may be a "socially acceptable" addict, you're as much a troll as I ever will be, with your crotchety old curmudgeonly nonsense. You just may be a "socially acceptable" troll. Take a lude, dude.
[/quote]

Bash on Chad in one post, when he was a Bengal. And Bash on the Bengals in another
when Chad's not a Bengal. Or was that fans here that you were bashing on?

I probably should have also posted the post you made back in January about going to go root for the Eagles too, huh?
And saying shit about Mike Brown.

Seems like all you want to do is talk shit about the Bengals or their players, dude.

Your post are the true definition of a troll, dude. And that won't be accepted here, dude.

I don't think anyone will miss you, dude.

Also, I wish to God this site allowed me to see who gave you positive rep for that shit.

I do everything in my power to help fans here and this site. You've made 23 fucking posts
and a few of them have been pretty worthless. Yet, I'm as much of a troll as you'll ever be?
And someone actually put the effort into it to give you "props" for saying that?

Seriously, fuck you whoever did that. And fuck you whoever will do it after this post.

Archived