hilarious how bad Chad still sucks!

Brady just completed a 40 yard bomb down the middle to TE Gronkowski

But there was a penalty....

Illegal formation on ........wait for it.......................CHAD OCHO CINCO

Glad to see nothing's changed for him over in NE.

Glad he's not fucking our shit up anymore.

Also....he's gotten very few snaps and looks invisible

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' timestamp='1315871714' post='1030330']
I'm not even really rooting against him either.....I did hope for success when I first heard the trade.

But it's funny as hell to see the same old fuck ups over and over again [b]on someone else's team[/b].
[/quote]

FIFY...

[quote name='big_dish' timestamp='1315871819' post='1030335']
It wasnt as funny for me bc Gronk is my fantasy TE. I missed out on 4 points lol

On another note, Brady is just an amazing QB. Its nice to just watch him play the game.
[/quote]

Sounds like Chad is fucking up everyones night just a little bit in some way :lol:

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' timestamp='1315871714' post='1030330']
I'm not even really rooting against him either.....I did hope for success when I first heard the trade.

But it's funny as hell to see the same old fuck ups over and over again.
[/quote]

my thoughts exactly....

[quote name='Hint of Snow' timestamp='1315872236' post='1030345']
He's my flex WR/RB tonight and I need 10.5 FF points from him for the win :1018:
[/quote]

Drafting him in fantasy football.....................that was your first mistake lol

Don't feel bad though..... a lot of people hopped on that Ocho fantasy football bandwagon once he got on the Pats

I got into a debate with a bartender that said the only reason Chad didn't look well last year was because he had a scrub like Palmer throwing to him. I'll never believe Carson was the problem and wish he'd get traded just so I could see how he does on another team.... just like we're getting to see with Chad right now.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1315872670' post='1030351']
LOL yeah we're so much better off with Jerome "Oops I dropped Another One" Simpson!

FUCK ANYONE WHO HAS EVER PLAYED ON THIS TEAM AND THEN WENT ON TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER ONE!

WHODEY
[/quote]

Do you just like going against the grain and playing devils advocate or are you just a douchebag?

Jerome played fine blocked his ass off and 4 catches for 44 aint nothing to laugh at.

What is your angle here exactly?

Also, Chad just made a pretty good sideline grab. Kudos to him

Archived