hilarious how bad Chad still sucks!

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1317158217' post='1037329']
I see it as Mike Brown traded an aging malcontent with diminishing skills and got something for him. Do you really think Chad is happy right now? How many times do you think they showed his potential game winning PERFECT pass dropped on SportsCenter? Yeah, Chad is in heaven...LOL.
[/quote]

I think you missed the point. Mike Brown could have traded Chad when he had more football value. He chose not to. Instead Mike decided to pay Chad millions while he was becoming a malcontent with diminishing skills and a locker room cancer.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1315916323' post='1030487']

because they basically have two Jermaine Gresham's. Personally I think Coffman could be good, but he's not as good as New England's TE's.
[/quote]

he's not as good when they're of the mindset to let him collect dust. they're wasting both 3rd down and scoring opportunities, opportunities that they're definitely having concerns with, as they keep this pass catching machine inactive. it baffles the living hell out of me that they can't figure out some way, any way, to take advantage of the best set of hands on this team.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1317165614' post='1037360']

he's not as good when they're of the mindset to let him collect dust. they're wasting both 3rd down and scoring opportunities, opportunities that they're definitely having concerns with, as they keep this pass catching machine inactive. it baffles the living hell out of me that they can't figure out some way, any way, to take advantage of the best set of hands on this team.
[/quote]

x2. It's the same mistake they made with Simpson early on.

The offensive coaches should chat with Zimmer. "Don't tell me what he can't do, tell me what he CAN do and I'll find a role for him."

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1316098657' post='1031333']

Are we talking about the same Chad that used to sleep in the training room when he first got here? The guy that busted his ass for 4 or 5 years only to watch his "teammates" turn this organization into the criminal laughingstock of the league? The guy that watched coaches and ownership set the bar way too low and accept poor play? The guy that watched the oline turn to shit knowing the one guy who could get him the ball was not protected?

You act as if Chad and the rest of the players play in a bubble, that they don't know how other teams operate, that they think every organization is the same. You act as if there really isn't a good reason that guys want to leave (JoJo) or will bail at the last second to go somewhere else (Donte Whitner).

Most guys that come here are not high quality players or have other issues. Some come because they are long in the tooth and know they will get a bigger LAST paycheck than staying with a better team running out of cap space.

ALL of the NFL players know what is going on, quit pretending they don't. Chad wanted out because he cares about his legacy and wants to win a ring or at least have some success in the playoffs. He knows it will NOT HAPPEN HERE. That doesn't excuse him for being a total douche bag but the problem should have been taken care of years ago.
[/quote]

it literally kills me to admit that about the team i love so much, but in all honesty, i know what you said is the honest to god truth.

[quote name='westside bengal' timestamp='1317165235' post='1037359']

I think you missed the point. Mike Brown could have traded Chad when he had more football value. He chose not to. Instead Mike decided to pay Chad millions while he was becoming a malcontent with diminishing skills and a locker room cancer.
[/quote]
Well, Chad did have a 1000 yard receiving year and we did go to the playoffs so it wasn't the worst decision ever was it? Skills were still pretty good 2 years ago. Again, Chad hasn't won anything yet. His reputation AS A PLAYER is being severely tested right now. Not being able to fit in and contribute to the Patriots would be a huge blow to his legacy and would make Mike Brown look pretty smart.

I was always a Chad fan, but the last few years really tarnished his reputation here.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1316299812' post='1032141']

Can I get a plus one for telling you your [color=#000000]ostentation [/color][color=#000000]ad alterum[/color] and disloyalty
makes me want to acquaint you with the phrase intercourse your essential being
that distinguishes you from others?
[/quote]

slap my leg... that's a masterpiece in my thinking and surely worth at least that!

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1317209284' post='1037423']
You've got a lot of latent racist posts coming out. What's wrong, did some black guy fuck your wife and stretch her pussy to the point your little pencil dick can't touch the walls?
[/quote]
Your assuming he knows what a pussy is. I doubt they show that much detail on World or Warcraft.

Archived