!!!! BILLS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!!

Geesh, stop acting like I hate Dalton. Just pointing out what I see. I think the lovefest is starting way too early with this kid.

I don't think you understand. I want him to be good. I want him to be better than Palmer. I want Gruden to have the most success of any OC ever here. I'm a Bengals fan.

I will be using my money to go see this team play next week. I don't get any pleasure out of watching a shitty product. I hope Dalton throws for 5 TDs next week.

However, the worst 3rd down percentage in the NFL, constant overthrows and the inability to move the ball through the air even though other teams are aiming to stop the run and challenge us through the air makes me hold off on thinking he's the best thing since sliced bread.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_FL' timestamp='1317577677' post='1038379']

First off, that's not even close to being true.

The thing that's most discouraging to me is that I don't see a bright future for this franchise with MIE BROWN at the helm
[/quote]

First sentence- yes, it's very true. Carson, Brat, and Chad were all terrible for several years.

Second sentence, I fixed it for you.

If Mike Brown would put forth the effort to build a decent offensive line that doesn't consistently get it rookie QB killed every other play, he'd look better. That's been an issue for what, 4 years?

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1317578387' post='1038420']
Holy shit Andre Johnson of the Texans just tore something really bad. Went down untouched, looks like his knee...
[/quote]
That sucks.

I hate knee injuries. Especially to such a freak athlete. Huge blow to the Texans.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1317578387' post='1038420']
Holy shit Andre Johnson of the Texans just tore something really bad. Went down untouched, looks like his knee...
[/quote]

just saw that. hope he's alright. looked really bad. like he was in a bunch of pain

[quote name='Jim Finklestein' timestamp='1317578508' post='1038432']
I have yet to see why they like Tate so much...
[/quote]

They must see the same thing in him that caused us to suffer through a couple of seasons of Ratliff. Maybe Marvin just likes guys who run sideways *shrugs*

Archived