Frustrated DC Zimmer: 'I am tired of it'

[b]7 minutes ago[/b] - by Paul Dehner Jr. - [url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16365903"][b]Frustrated DC Zimmer: 'I am tired of it'[/b][/url]
Defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer vented frustration regarding his team’s lack of forced turnovers: "I am going to start changing guys out if they don’t start doing it better. I am going to tell them that (Thursday). I am tired of it. I am tired of guys getting balls caught on us. No interceptions. Not seeing stuff. I will change out guys. I am tired of it."

[url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16365903"]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16365903[/url]

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1323382148' post='1072300']
sooner or later hes gonna be tired of being here
[/quote]

they are his players. he is the one that loves rey and crocker so much even though they are providing nothing on the positive side.

also it might help if Zimmer called for some press coverage (u know clements biggest strength...) instead of 8 yard cushions on every single down.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' timestamp='1323384672' post='1072312']

they are his players. he is the one that loves rey and crocker so much even though [b]they are providing nothing on the positive side[/b].

also it might help if Zimmer called for some press coverage (u know clements biggest strength...) instead of 8 yard cushions on every single down.
[/quote]

Yeah maybe you should write Zimmer and tell him how much his roster sucks and explain to him how to call a defense?

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1323382148' post='1072300']
sooner or later hes gonna be tired of being here
[/quote]

Sooner or later we're gonna get tired of these dumbass posts your making.

Also, since you are 16 shouldn't you be getting some young poontang instead of hanging out
on a Bengals message board? I was never home when I was your age.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1323385341' post='1072318']

Sooner or later we're gonna get tired of these dumbass posts your making.

Also, since you are 16 shouldn't you be getting some young poontang instead of hanging out
on a Bengals message board? I was never home when I was your age.
[/quote]

hasn't later already past?

Something should have been done when he insulted Ray's wife and then refused to apologize.

Coaches keep everything in house until they need to send a message so just who could he be refering too? Just who is he going to pull and whom would replace them? They play most everyone now ------- Hall and JJ are not coming back. Well, I guess JJ will be back this week.

Lol first of all i did apologize to him and lol rumble stop lying about u going out and doing some young fun shit
The only reason i am on this board is to get info on my favorite team and read some articles when i got time.
I usually am spending hours at school,go hangout on weekends,and do homework all day,.
Thats been my life this year

Archived