Taylor Mays crushing bitches  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zimmer reign in Mays fly-by hard hitting?

• Yes, he's going to keep getting concussions or injuring Bengal players
    • Hell no! The guy is an enforcer and what every dominant defense needs. Worth the risk
  2. 2. Mays hitting is ...

• reckless
    • awesome
    • unbridled
    • all of the above
  3. 3. Should Mays start at SS this season?

• Of course
    • No, (name who should in his place)
  4. 4. Does Mays have what it takes to a Pro Bowler?

• Yes
    • Maybe, but not right now
    • No, limited in coverage

[center][size=6][b]Just imagine how hard he [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#FF0000]HIT [/color][/font]this ... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: [/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://frathousesports.com/wp-content/gallery/kati-cattaneo/Taylor%20Mays%20USC%20Football%20Girlfriend%20%20Kati%20Cattaneo%20Volleyball%20Photo.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://frathousesports.com/wp-content/uploads/Paige-Obradovich-Taylor-Mays-USC-Girlfriend-Pictures.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=6][b][color=#FF0000]Mays:[/color] [i]"I crush shit! I'm an earthquake in your snatch!"[/i][/b][/size][/center]

[center][quote name='Jason' timestamp='1345238289' post='1148058']
[size=7]get wrapped up they score[/size]
[/quote][/center]
[center][img]http://frathousesports.com/wp-content/gallery/kati-cattaneo/Taylor%20Mays%20Kati%20Cattaneo%20Girlfriend%20Picture%20.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][quote name='Jason' timestamp='1345237268' post='1148050']
[size=7]go for the strip.[/size]
[/quote]
[/center]

[quote name='knomage' timestamp='1345339056' post='1148410']
I wonder how many receivers would look out into the bengals defense , see Burfect, Mays and Nelson and still remember the snap count......
[/quote]

The Falcons didn't sem to have any trouble.

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1345336578' post='1148396']
[b]So right on this defense ... so wrong when it comes to Texas Tech. :26: [/b]

[b]I was going more for this ... [/b]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)"]http://en.wikipedia....hawk_(politics)[/url]

[b]... although if female, old enough to pee, old enough for me :ninja:[/b]
[/quote]

I disowned Texas Tech, I am a Washington State fan now, Marquess Wilson for Bengals next season.

It's always funny to watch BJ get a boner for a player who in the end doesn't pan out. Mays is garbage in coverage. Yes he can hit, but he has to (*A*) hit the right guy, and (*B*) be able to cover worth a shit before I (*C*) get excited about him as a starting safety. Doesn't matter if you can hit if you're getting burned. I sincerely hope to be wrong about Mays but.......

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1345348998' post='1148478']

I disowned Texas Tech, I am a Washington State fan now, Marquess Wilson for Bengals next season.
[/quote]
I live about two hours from pullman, I might have to go see this mike leach offense in person this season

I'd encourage people to re-watch the Falcons game starters vs starters. It was a limited sample size (4 drives, 27 plays), but I'd argue that Mays and Nelson were the two best DB's on the field over that span.

Does it prove Mays is gonna be a stud? Not by any means, but it shouldn't be causing people to freak out either.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1345402469' post='1148563']
You have never been to eastern Washington, have you BJ?
[/quote]
[b]No ... but I have been to West Texas :3: [/b]

[b]... I would guess it's closer to Western Idaho than Seattle though upon reflection. [/b]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1345390488' post='1148534']
I'd encourage people to re-watch the Falcons game starters vs starters. It was a limited sample size (4 drives, 27 plays), but I'd argue that Mays and Nelson were the two best DB's on the field over that span.

Does it prove Mays is gonna be a stud? Not by any means, but it shouldn't be causing people to freak out either.
[/quote]

I've done it a couple times. It's like they are at a whole different level of physicality and quickness. And they tackle very well. And Geno is a MONSTER!

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1345403446' post='1148566']

[b]No ... but I have been to West Texas :3: [/b]

[b]... I would guess it's closer to Western Idaho than Seattle though upon reflection. [/b]
[/quote]

Actually, Pullman and Moscow, ID (where the U of Idaho is located) are only about 10 miles apart. In my Wazoo days, Idaho was an 18 drinking age state, while Washington was a 21. Guess where all the bars were? And where all the cops were parked? And the ladies? And the...well, you get the picture.

Taylor Mays would be proud!

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1345402469' post='1148563']
You have never been to eastern Washington, have you BJ?
[/quote]

Heheh, no shit. My sis went to Gonzaga. It's a lot more scenic than west Texas but unfortunately stained with white power methlab bunkers. Not that west Texas is exactly an enlightened cultural melting pot, either, obviously. Point being the Inland NW ain't Seattle - not by a long shot.

:offtopic:

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1345390488' post='1148534']

[/quote]
I watched it again and Mays looks like a natural back there. He looks fast and aggressive. Even though he really didn't do much this particular game.
I would argue Jeromy Miles played better.
[b]Could you imagine the chatter on here if Mays had done this . . an end-zone pick , six tackles and a forced fumble [/b]?

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1345414016' post='1148613']
[b]Could you imagine the chatter on here if Mays had done this . . an end-zone pick , six tackles and a forced fumble [/b]?
[/quote]

Noticed that, too. As far as I can tell he & Burfict are the only Bengals that NFL.com credits with defended passes (2 each)

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1345414016' post='1148613']
I watched it again and Mays looks like a natural back there. He looks fast and aggressive. Even though he really didn't do much this particular game.
I would argue Jeromy Miles played better.
[/quote]

Like with Burfict and Peerman, doing that against the scrubs in the second half is worth a mention. If you think the guy is starter quality, though, you expect him to dominate against that competition.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1345428721' post='1148686']
Like with Burfict and Peerman, doing that against the scrubs in the second half is worth a mention. If you think the guy is starter quality, though, you expect him to dominate against that competition.
[/quote]
Then by the same token, if Mays is starter material shouldn't he do more against 1st teams than blowing up a fullback that didn't have the ball ? He isn't exactly lighting it up

Archived