Dumbo Dalton numbers update

Dalton is playing unbelievable right now.  Hard to knock the guy when he is playing like an MVP.  His last 3 games are really mind blowing.  The only downside is his arm...but who cares if he can't hit the WR in stride and they only get a 40 yard gain instead of a TD...IF they can score on the following plays.  This team has the most weapons in the NFL, it's really ridiculous when you think about how loaded this team is and how many directions it can go.  I think Dalton is finally starting to be able to handle it and Gruden is opening up the playbook more and more.  Hopefully this stretch gives Andy the confidence and mind set that he can take over a game.  He is definitely not locking on like he was weeks ago and making stupid throws into triple coverage for a gain of 4. 

If you don't think Dalton's the best you're a homo.....and a douchebag.  A douchebag homo is what you are. 

Also, if you don't.....pls leave your address so we can come burn you.   Dalton Defenders (tm) with pitchforks will be "navigating" the streets tonight.    I just received my pager, I'm ready to go! 

If you don't think Dalton's the best you're a homo.....and a douchebag.  A douchebag homo is what you are. 

Also, if you don't.....pls leave your address so we can come burn you.   Dalton Defenders (tm) with pitchforks will be "navigating" the streets tonight.    I just received my pager, I'm ready to go! 

And lastly, since I'm one of the ones responsible for the back and forth re: Dalton, let's give it a rest.....both sides.   No more jabs.  I doubt it will happen but....

I'm not a stat guy, but this one points to the most critical area where I thought Dalton regressed from his rookie season.

Good to see, but maybe a little ironic with the Dolphin fiasco so fresh on my mind.

Dalton was really bad under pressure in his first two years and this year overall he's been really good. Probably the biggest improvement he's made.

Archived