Official Game Day Thread: Bengals Vs. Ravens...

Suggs is a punk.   When he gets pushed around he starts to get cheap.       1 year Whit whooped him so bad, he started a fight with Shipley, lol.

It's amazing the Ravens were able to find the equivalent to Suggs for offense in Steve Smith.   I can't wait to boo those assholes in the Jungle.

Burfict got knicked a little and had the training staff out checking on him and Smith was talking smack and Sparling had to seperate them.

I had to be at work at 8am this morning as well.... adorned with my traditional Victory Tie:

10590511_10152289054105423_5659061604801

Sweet Tie.  Hopefully you will be wearing this all year long.

Dude I love that tie!

It's a vintage Ralph Marlin tie from 1993.  I picked it up in Indianapolis in their downtown mall ("Circle City"??  "Center City"???) after a preseason Bengals-Colts game at the HoosierDome back in the 90's.  The mall was within walking distance of the Dome, and I think we were hanging out after the game for dinner to let traffic return to normal.

Regardless.... it's a '93 Ralph Marlin.  Never seen one like it before or since, and I wear it exclusively on the first workday following a victory.  If I find one online I'll share the post.

@pauldehnerjr: Hue Jackson said the #Bengals are sending this to the league wondering about legality of Suggs' hit on Dalton. http://t.co/IPxv5BSFTr

They should also send a video showing Steve Smith grabbing Adam Jones by the facemask and throwing him to the ground on that long TD pass.  That no call could easily have cost us the game.

Stiffarm, my ass!

They should also send a video showing Steve Smith grabbing Adam Jones by the facemask and throwing him to the ground on that long TD pass.  That no call could easily have cost us the game.

Stiffarm, my ass!

More like the shitty coverage on that play could have cost us the game.

Stiffarm, my ass!

I'm glad he scored when he did. I didn't want them to be tackled inside the 10 and run a few more plays and more clock.

He was hurt by drops. At least 5 of them with 4 by S Smith alone.

You're talking about the guy who did this...

flacco.gif

When you pull a bone-headed stunt like the above, with Justin Tucker standing on the sideline AND with a timeout left, you don't get a "pass" for your wideouts dropping balls.

Archived