RG3 in stripes?

If you've got 30 minutes to kill, listen to Chris Cooley break down play-by-play why RG3 is a terrible QB (or at least, was terrible during their Bucs game).  It was fascinating to me.  Made me appreciate the fuck out of Dalton tbh.

Link to the segment: http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=65&c=13491&f=3640943

Great question.

I rank it right up there with classics like "Should I drunk dial my ex?" and "Can I fit my nutsack in this panini press?"

As long as I don't close the lid, yes.

RG3? Maybe if they give us a 3rd rounder too, and we give them nothing, and he accepts a league min contract. Otherwise nah.

Meh. RG3 should get another shot somewhere. Washington is a horrible le place to go and the FO and people in that organization are inept as fuck. He didn't really make matters better, sure, but u bet hell look more like rookie year RG3 wherever he goes

As soon as people start getting tape on those amazing run first QBs, they start looking like crap. RG3 isn't an NFL QB.

I think a lot of it is that they're likely as big as the average NCAA linebacker, if not DE.  Then they hit the NFL and that DE is 300lbs and just as fast as them. 

As far as RG3 goes, though, I thought he looked like he could do well in a pro offense, but the 'skins haven't had one of those in a long time.

Archived