Official Die Stealers Die Game Thread

I have been a mod and in charge of mods on two separate websites, ...there is a thread for mods that talk about us, ...for their sake, ...here is my 2 cents, ...

Do not ever admit that you made a mistake.

Blame everything on any given poster, ...it doesn't matter who. ....trust me, ....it will save your job.

Have I had a stroke, or are there loads of Jeb posts missing? Because all I can see are a bunch of non-sequiturs. It's like all his posts have been run through Google Translate a dozen times.

I hope not, ...the SEC was after Joe, ...for no good reason if you ask me.

You are responding to another poster's post, ....I don't owe you a response to this but if I do respond to this, ...he is right about you.

You quoted me Jeb, no he isn't and throwing a temper tantrum because you refuse to provide quotes that help me understand how you formed your opinion doesn't change that. You can choose to hitch your cart to him if you wish but you still haven't provided anything on my very simple request.

You quoted me Jeb, no he isn't and throwing a temper tantrum because you refuse to provide quotes that help me understand how you formed your opinion doesn't change that. You can choose to hitch your cart to him if you wish but you still haven't provided anything on my very simple request.

Jamie, ...I may be drunk, ...but at least I don't want to waste either of our times on a question you can't answer.  It was a simple question, ...and I'll find someone who knows eventually and I'll let you know what I find out, ...deal?

NFL.com: Big Ben wants to 'apologize individually to everybody'

Linky: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000453814/article/ben-wish-i-could-apologize-individually-to-everybody

Ben Roethlisberger took responsibility for Saturday night's 30-17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, which ended the AFC North champion's season.

"Anytime you turn the ball over, it's frustrating and that's why I wanted to apologize to the fans, to my teammates, to the organization, the Rooneys, coaches, it's frustrating. I wish I could apologize individually to everybody, especially drunk coeds, who should meet me in the bathroom at the bar after tonight's interviews are over" Roethlisberger said. "Didn't play well enough to win and guys look at me as the leader and as the quarterback to make plays and to do what it takes to win the football game and I don't believe I did that today."

Big Ben went 31-of-45 passing for 334 yards and one touchdown pass, numbers which were equivalent or better than his brilliant 2014 season. However, he threw two backbreaking picks and was sacked five times.

Roethlisberger clearly missed the threat of running back Le'Veon Bell in the red zone as Pittsburgh scored just one touchdown on the night, despite outgaining Baltimore by 92 yards. The Steelers moved the ball between the 20s, but having to settle for field goals ultimately ended their season.

Adding insult to injury, Big Ben also stated that he suffered whiplash prior to his second interception and nearly died.  The Steelers team doctor, Al Collins, could not confirm that Roethlisberger had suffered any injury before that play.

Archived