!!!THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Eh, Rex is kind of a plodder. He's not running away from anyone. Hill has a tendency to not follow the blocking & that's something that can be coached. 

I think you would have a different opinion if you watched today. Rex was incredibly patient, took what he was given, and broke a lot of arm tackles. He's not going to hit any home runs, but I can count on my fingers the number of home-runs that have been hit by Gio and Jeremy. The Ravens are pretty stout against the run as well. Rex just doesn't go down at first contact.

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Bengals win on the back of Rex Burkhead and we get a close up of CBS giving Steve Smith a blowjob as well as missing the Browns beating the Stealers. God damnit CBS.

Shitsburgh's playing all their scrubs & it's tied

:glare:

Think we can get Huegenius back as OC?

Just now, JC said:

I think you would have a different opinion if you watched today. Rex was incredibly patient, took what he was given, and broke a lot of arm tackles. He's not going to hit any home runs, but I can count on my fingers the number of home-runs that have been hit by Gio and Jeremy. The Ravens are pretty stout against the run as well. Rex just doesn't go down at first contact.

Oh I like Burkhead & think they should make an effort to bring him back.  Nothing against him at all, just that Hill is quite a bit faster & I'm not ready to give up on him just yet.  That being said, if they were to go with a Burkhead/Gio/New Guy RB group next season I'd be fine with that, too.

10 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

2013: "Draft Gio Bernard. That solves the RB issue"

2014: "Draft Jeremy Hill. That solves the RB issue."

2017: "Draft Dalvin Cook. That solves the RB issue."

At some point it's the OL and scheme.

1976: "Draft Archie Bunker.  That solves the RB issue"

1995: "Draft Ki-Jana Carter.  That solves the RB issue"

Archived