WEEK 1 RAVENS @ BENGALS

1 minute ago, omgdrdoom said:

lol Boomer just said "I wouldn't want to be in that locker room with Marvin Lewis right now". Why? There's no accountability here. Who gives a fuck? I'd love to be in that locker room to hear the giggles and claps.

Yeah I mean personally I could really go for a Capri Sun right about now

3 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

I don't see how the Bengals win a game this year. This is a bad ravens team due to a slew of injuries.

Well tbh if Andy actually finds a way to transform into "Good Andy" we can win games.  If you trace the thread of this game we should be leading by a couple of scores at least.  It's not the gameplan, it's the execution (and sadly, almost entirely by one guy).

Just now, T-Dub said:

Kroger is carrying these right now. Session Ale so it's "only" 4.7%, good stuff

AllDay_15pk_email.jpg

Dude that's one of my go-to lawnmower and grilling beers. They just started selling them in my area too just a few months ago. Pretty much any Founders beer is delicious.

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

Dude that's one of my go-to lawnmower and grilling beers. They just started selling them in my area too just a few months ago. Pretty much any Founders beer is delicious.

I was hoping to find the Mosaic in cans but no joy yet.  I rarely buy bottles anymore.

Archived