Keeping our enemies close 2018

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I think "suck" is too kind.  It takes witchcraft to have that much bad karma.

whatever it is.. I just hope it continues.

I remember when they were relevant... their fans are almost as bad as stealer fans...hell maybe worse... at least the cousin fuckers have won something...

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

whatever it is.. I just hope it continues.

I remember when they were relevant... their fans are almost as bad as stealer fans...hell maybe worse... at least the cousin fuckers have won something...

They are worse.  Even Philly fans hate Brown's fans.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, I don't know how 1-31 doesn't get a coach fired. Haslam may be too busy trying to stay out of jail or perhaps he's easily hypnotized or something.

some homeless dude probably told him Hue is the guy...stay with him..

So the Browns spend $16 mil this year to pick up an average QB in Tyrod Taylor, $6mil this year on a decent  Carlos Hyde, and some no name TE.  So who the hell are they drafting?  Are you really going to go #1 on Saquan Barkley to SHARE the load with Carlos Hyde?   Are you going to draft a QB now that you have a passable Taylor?  I totally don't get the logic but hey, they are the Browns. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

So the Browns spend $16 mil this year to pick up an average QB in Tyrod Taylor, $6mil this year on a decent  Carlos Hyde, and some no name TE.  So who the hell are they drafting?  Are you really going to go #1 on Saquan Barkley to SHARE the load with Carlos Hyde?   Are you going to draft a QB now that you have a passable Taylor?  I totally don't get the logic but hey, they are the Browns. 

Maybe they'll do something that people don't expect at all like go defense with both picks? I honestly wouldn't be surprised with how they've been signing tons of free agents on offense. Bradley Chubb and Minkah Fitzpatrick could both be Browns on Day 1 of the draft. Sounds crazy but like you said, they're the Browns.

My prediction is that the Browns will take a QB first overall and try to trade down from #4.  Buffalo is rumored to be interested in making a move up to draft a QB in the top 5 and Cleveland would seem to be an ideal trading partner.  If they stay put, I can see them going defense with the pick and Fitzpatrick would make a ton of sense.  

Archived