Leah Still was once the face of the NFL’s effort to raise awareness and money for cancer research, and she has cleared a significant milestone.

Via the Cincinnati Enquirer, the daughter of former Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still has marked five years of being cancer-free, in a series of social media posts.

Devon Still played his first three seasons with the Bengals. He retired in 2017, but their cause has remained in the minds of his friends in the league.

Last December, Patriots receiver Mohamed Sanu wore “Still Strong” cleats with Leah Still’s picture to honor the family of his former teammate and his daughter’s fight with neuroblastoma. They wrote a children’s book about dealing with the disease, and have remained an inspiration to many

16 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Leah Still was once the face of the NFL’s effort to raise awareness and money for cancer research, and she has cleared a significant milestone.

Via the Cincinnati Enquirer, the daughter of former Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still has marked five years of being cancer-free, in a series of social media posts.

Devon Still played his first three seasons with the Bengals. He retired in 2017, but their cause has remained in the minds of his friends in the league.

Last December, Patriots receiver Mohamed Sanu wore “Still Strong” cleats with Leah Still’s picture to honor the family of his former teammate and his daughter’s fight with neuroblastoma. They wrote a children’s book about dealing with the disease, and have remained an inspiration to many

I can relate..had a close family member who went thru it...3 times at age 3 5 and 8..

Many months in hospitals..

Shes been cancer free for allmost 10 yrs now..

The chemo and radiation treatments

have taken a toll on her body..

It makes u see life differently..

I never complained about any of my woes after watching the fight in her...

At that time it was about 40% curable but now its about 70%..

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Happy face.  You go girl!

• Like 1