Sign in to follow this  
Montana Bengal

Mel Kiper on Bengals & Burrow

That's what I get for putting this in the Burrow thread...

Just kidding. But good freedom to know that a mod like Montana has me on ignore...

1 minute ago, membengal said:

That's what I get for putting this in the Burrow thread...

Just kidding. But good freedom to know that a mod like Montana has me on ignore...

I actually don't have you on ignore - I just didn't see it.  Sorry about that.

Just now, membengal said:

Was just having fun, Montana. It was nice to see kiper pushback. 

Yeah - I normally would lump things all together, but I'm kind of tired of 'shit' stories.  I feel that we need a little more visibility on some of the positive things out there right now.

• Like 2

I might have to give "The Hair" a bit more respect now.  That was awesome!

:gobengals:

Kipers calling out the whole media that desperately wants Burrow in a large market..

To all the Cowherds and other talk hosts who want JB outside of Cincinnati..

He's playing here and we ll be on Primetime so suck it up...

Just getting tired of these assholes believing Burrow needs to go to a big market better run organization like Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, Oak/Las Vegas, etc.  Those teams haven’t done shit in the last 10 years.  

Hell, most of them haven’t done shit in 20 minus the Bears having 1 Super Bowl appearance. The Bears have made the playoffs 4 times in 20 years and spare me the NFC North bullshit. Detroit, Chicago and Minn (until Zimmer arrived) have sucked. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Just getting tired of these assholes believing Burrow needs to go to a big market better run organization like Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, Oak/Las Vegas, etc.  Those teams haven’t done shit in the last 10 years.  

Hell, most of them haven’t done shit in 20 minus the Bears having 1 Super Bowl appearance. The Bears have made the playoffs 4 times in 20 years and spare me the NFC North bullshit. Detroit, Chicago and Minn (until Zimmer arrived) have sucked. 

I don't think that it's small market related. They just fucking hate the Bengals and they prove it repeatedly.

I really love how Kiper not only disagreed with all the BS, but he was almost pissed!

He went up major marks in my book......👍

• Upvote 1