*** RD 1 BENGALS DRAFT - JA'MARR CHASE (WR) ***

58 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Well, Sewell just said he has tested positive for Covid, if we had drafted him at 5

…he’d probably end up on a ventilator.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

knew they couldnt pass up a shiney new skill player and ignore protecting the qb and having a solid line to run behind.    but its not like the qb got killed last year so he'll  be ok.......    

I get that Chase might be special and his chemistry with Joe is worth extra points. I get that we have other draft picks. BUT We already have two excellent WRs and, in Tate, a good slot guy. We'v

Two Tigers, One Jungle

Posted Images

Could happen to any of these guys...tomorrow.  Young folks ain't out there getting vaccinated, for the most part.  Young folks ain't stayin' home either.  They're gonna have fun, socialize, hook up...and get COVID.

You are a really grumpy poster today, huh? Any pictures or video we get from today is kind of a treat, given that this didn't happen last year and that this is the first time reporters have had access to practices since 2019...I am not gonna fuss over how Slaughter captioned a tweet.

15 minutes ago, membengal said:

You are a really grumpy poster today, huh? Any pictures or video we get from today is kind of a treat, given that this didn't happen last year and that this is the first time reporters have had access to practices since 2019...I am not gonna fuss over how Slaughter captioned a tweet.

T Dub come home.  (seriously)

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, membengal said:

:liberalmedia:

I agree that seeing these videos is a treat, but someone that gets paid to write/report should have great command of the English language.  “Rockets” was not an accurate description.  

🦗

On 5/12/2021 at 5:18 PM, spicoli said:

…he’d probably end up on a ventilator.

We joke, but as a 330 lb guy it isn't a guarantee that he won't have lasting issues. Chase already had covid last year, so team doctors were able to check him out. This draft I think that would be preferable than taking a player who had never been infected and then finding out they get some lasting long hauler issue after signed. 

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Interview after his first practice 

Hes definately a super prospect..

80-1100-8 type year as a rook..

• Upvote 1