Adeniji out for the year

Pasting this from the other thread - 

Back-up T feels really thin now, to me, with Adeniji gone for the year (likely). Johnson, Carmen, Smith. And Smith probably needs a year of practices and training table. I would kick the tires on Okung for sure now, and see if he is willing to come here as a swing/back-up. I think Morgan Moses is still out there too? If so, I would definitely call him. 

32 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Those guys are looking for starting jobs. Didn't Moses sign with Chicago?  

Moses has been linked w/ several teams, but hasn't signed yet, I don't believe.

Yes, Okung and Moses likely want starting gigs - Moses might get one - not sure Okung does. Rick Wagner another vet T candidate who might be a good target as mentioned previously. 

23 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Man, what's the Bengals and preseason pectoral tears?!? Okung, Moses (both previously mentioned) and Rick Wagner would be good adds.

The strengrh trainer should be at a press conference answering How did it occur specifically....

What machine or exercise?..

How long his his session?..

Accountability...

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The strengrh trainer should be at a press conference answering How did it occur specifically....

Accountability...

Whoa, clapton sighting! Where you been man?

Everyone knew we were thin at Tackle.  One injury away from condemning the 2021 draftniks for choosing a WR over Sewell.   In short, what are the Bengals going to do to even up the Tackle situation ?  ...OR...  Is this another year in which we repeat an overused phrase from the past called, "We'll go to war with what we have"... ?  Like Clapton said above, "Accountability."

14 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Accountability...

Trainers and strength coaches have little control over players.  They only make suggestions.  Players do what they want.  Professional athletes often do it to themsleves by not following the instructions given to them.  They show up barely in time for workouts and don't warm up properly.  They don't spend as much time in the training room as suggested getting therapy for injuries.  One of the top qualities a trainer or strength and conditioning coach in professional sports needs is charisma.  They have to convince guys who think a whole lot of themselves to do things they don't want to do. 

12 hours ago, Numbers said:

Everyone knew we were thin at Tackle.  One injury away from condemning the 2021 draftniks for choosing a WR over Sewell.   In short, what are the Bengals going to do to even up the Tackle situation ?  ...OR...  Is this another year in which we repeat an overused phrase from the past called, "We'll go to war with what we have"... ?  Like Clapton said above, "Accountability."

Ah, "Accountability" the new sanitized buzzword for BLAME.

19 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Accountability...

17 hours ago, Griever said:

Whoa, clapton sighting! Where you been man?

Yo, Clapton…doin ok brother? Haven’t heard much from ya..

Archived