Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

 

 

They said Bates got up at the end of that so I wasn't super worried he wouldnt play. 

 

Waynes has been disappointing, and not even from a play aspect (sans the deep ball last week) just cant stay on the field.

 

CB1 is going to have to be a early round draft pick or FA pickup. 

 

Injury settlement with Waynes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watching the Locked On Bengals podcast, they said both Carman and  Pereine sound like they were vaccinated, so it sounds like two break through cases. 

Also said the rule is 2 days of negative tests in order to be able to play if I heard that right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Watching the Locked On Bengals podcast, they said both Carman and  Pereine sound like they were vaccinated, so it sounds like two break through cases. 

Also said the rule is 2 days of negative tests in order to be able to play if I heard that right.


Hopefully just exposures and not positive tests. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

They said Bates got up at the end of that so I wasn't super worried he wouldnt play. 

 

Waynes has been disappointing, and not even from a play aspect (sans the deep ball last week) just cant stay on the field.

 

CB1 is going to have to be a early round draft pick or FA pickup. 

 

Injury settlement with Waynes?

Injury settlement ..yes..

What an injury prone player at least with us..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bengals quite simply need to win this game. The Lions suck and are banged up to boot. This is a week the offense really needs to come out and dominate. They have three very winnable games interspliced with three division games over the next six weeks. If they have any shot at the playoffs, they need to start now.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

 

 

For those that didnt click the link, it's not the season ending IR, he will be out at least 3 weeks and could be back for the Browns game. 

 

I think we have to draft CB in round 1 at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Bengals quite simply need to win this game. The Lions suck and are banged up to boot. This is a week the offense really needs to come out and dominate. They have three very winnable games interspliced with three division games over the next six weeks. If they have any shot at the playoffs, they need to start now.

This should be a lockdown win.

They have had a few close games but in NFL standards theyre rock bottom..

Regardless how they win they have to win it..

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Regardless how they win they have to win it..

 

I'm seeing a ST's touchdown in Detroit. One of Wilson/Phillips is taking one to the house, I can feel it in my bones..

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, spicoli said:

 

I'm seeing a ST's touchdown in Detroit. One of Wilson/Phillips is taking one to the house, I can feel it in my bones..

 

 

Im thinking a fierce pass rush on Goff .

Makes it all easier on back 7..

JB and his trio will put up some massive yrds.....IF the oline can be average...just average..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

This should be a lockdown win.

They have had a few close games but in NFL standards theyre rock bottom..

Regardless how they win they have to win it..

.

Thinking back on it, the two games they have lost should have.could have been wins.

This game appears to be a gimme but this is a game the old Marvengals would have

gone into overconfident and unprepared and lost.

 

So I am looking at this game as an acid test.

Have they really arrived as a real NFL team and contender

or poser/pretender?

 

Big Game from that standpoint alone, imho

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...