Week 17 Non-Bengals Games Thread

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Always fun for the “if they do this/this happens” discussions. 

image.gif

Or the “If this happens, should so and so do such and such “ discussions, like the one hubby is trying to convince me that if the Bengals lose tomorrow night, that going on the road as a 5 seed and playing the AFC South winner would be better than hosting the Chargers at home. 😂

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Or the “If this happens, should so and so do such and such “ discussions, like the one hubby is trying to convince me that if the Bengals lose tomorrow night, that going on the road as a 5 seed and playing the AFC South winner would be better than hosting the Chargers at home. 😂

Good point..

It wont matter though..😎

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Collins worth: "It's not a lot of cheap shots, that's never been what it's about"

:24:

:0stfu:

I heard that horseshit too. And something about a 'respectful nastiness'. Fuck outta here with that nonsense. 🙄These 2 teams are a bunch of turds and this field looks like shit by the way. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, saphead said:

I heard that horseshit too. And something about a 'respectful nastiness'. Fuck outta here with that nonsense. 🙄These 2 teams are a bunch of turds and this field looks like shit by the way. 

Just a little respectful tripping and hair pulling