Rats Week (Episode 2)

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Yup. It's now a "Bengals vs The World" 

Probably should not have poked the bear on this, the team is going to play angry now.

It was Bengals vs. The World last year when we got no respect and we're still not getting any respect so that has not changed. 

"They have to play us."

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Strange how the Bengals seem to be getting punished for refusing to comply with an order to resume play that the NFL claims never happened.

Oh well, nothing to see here.  I mean, you think the NFL would just flat out lie to people? Preposterous!

Every person that says something on tv, it’s automatically true because they wouldn’t put them on tv unless they were completely truthful and people of the highest integrity. How dare you question the NFL

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I'm sure that owners vote was interesting.

31-1 in favor of fucking over the Bengals.

Wonder who will get rewarded with an unearned playoff crowd as a "neutral" site.

Passed by 1 vote per Jay Morrison. Honestly I I’m not sure I believe that either. 

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Guess a team ould abstain from voting.

Probably 29 of them did..😎

Other 3 were Katy for..

Inbreds and Rats chose no.

Take it for what it’s worth: 

“According to Mike Florio, 25 owners voted yes, 3-4 owners voted no and the rest abstained.”

Im thankful the young man is recovering..

Had a morbid thought.

What if the game had been against the Inbreds?

Id pray for his recovery like any player

But...

To have any compassion for their organization would be a tough pill to swallow.

Just wouldn't happen for me..

56 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

“According to Mike Florio, 25 owners voted yes, 3-4 owners voted no and the rest abstained.”

hmm wonder if they will name names. i'd like to see exactly where they all stood, and then see if one of their cities is a neutral site. 

24 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

hmm wonder if they will name names. i'd like to see exactly where they all stood, and then see if one of their cities is a neutral site. 

I’m sure it will trickle out eventually. I put this in the other thread, but here is at least one (reported) abstention ID 

14 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

yea i heard somewhere 3-4 teams abstained 

Truth may be majority of owners do not want any issues for their team at this point..

The Hunt family made the right call on their vote

Id like to see how Buffalo voted..

Says something about the integrity of their organization...

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

This is what eats my goat, Why should any team not eligible for possibly having a shot at the playoffs get a vote and especially the NFC teams?  It doesn’t even affect the NFC teams. Plus, these rules will never be adopted in the future.   Just more BS on this idiotic decision. 

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Truth may be majority of owners do not want any issues for their team at this point..

The Hunt family made the right call on their vote

Id like to see how Buffalo voted..

Says something about the integrity of their organization...

I think that's probably right, more of a get this off my plate I don't want to make waves vote than a vote in favor of it.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Hey @High School Harry: remember to have that Ruth’s Manhattan ready at 4:45 tomorrow. I will actually be at the game! 😀

The reservation is for two but, quite honestly, I would get you and Amish in on it if I could.

NO :ninja:

Come to think of it, Tibor, too.

We could dine and dash and stiff him with the bill.

BTW this meal comes compliments of a PNC Bank points gift card.

42 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

The reservation is for two but, quite honestly, I would get you and Amish in on it if I could.

NO :ninja:

Come to think of it, Tibor, too.

We could dine and dash and stiff him with the bill.

BTW this meal comes compliments of a PNC Bank points gift card.

Was joshing, my friend. I have to go splitsville directly after the game. You and yours enjoy Ruth's after this erstwhile "Coin Toss" game. 

Are you freakin' kidding me???

image.thumb.png.ae4f8af91f045beeb426e813b3322e29.png

Red a demoralized Buffalo vs New England

Purple (of course) us vs the Rats in the unprecedented, history making coin toss game

To your average NLF fan, which game would be more interesting as a football game rather

than a slobber-a-thon?  Yeah, I feel bad for the guy, too, and wish him well but he is improving

and the Buffalo Unpaid Bills simply is not that interesting or has that much an affect on the playoffs.

Unpaid Bills?  JMHO but the sure as Hell owe US a game.  

Green Cleveland v Pittsburgh would be a better game than that.

Yellow Houston and Indy in the Who Gives a Shit Bowl.

21 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Purple (of course) us vs the Rats in the unprecedented, history making coin toss game

To your average NLF fan, which game would be more interesting as a football game rather

than a slobber-a-thon?  Yeah, I feel bad for the guy, too, and wish him well but he is improving

and the Buffalo Unpaid Bills simply is not that interesting or has that much an affect on the playoffs.

…tell us how you really feel. 🥷

56 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Actually the Buffalo-NE game has ramifications for NE. I think they have to win and they’re in the playoffs.

Archived