Rats Week (Episode 2)

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Are you freakin' kidding me???

image.thumb.png.ae4f8af91f045beeb426e813b3322e29.png

Red a demoralized Buffalo vs New England

Purple (of course) us vs the Rats in the unprecedented, history making coin toss game

To your average NLF fan, which game would be more interesting as a football game rather

than a slobber-a-thon?  Yeah, I feel bad for the guy, too, and wish him well but he is improving

and the Buffalo Unpaid Bills simply is not that interesting or has that much an affect on the playoffs.

Unpaid Bills?  JMHO but the sure as Hell owe US a game.  

Green Cleveland v Pittsburgh would be a better game than that.

Yellow Houston and Indy in the Who Gives a Shit Bowl.

I was going to comment about this, screwed the Bengals again.  Gave the Barfalo Bills a National game, surprise, not.  Next up, the Refs will be in on it, coming down from the league office and the Lombardi Trophy will be awarded very soon.  

8 hours ago, Shebengal said:

So, if the Bengals lose, when would they do the coin toss? Right after the game? The next day? 

it would be done only if the bengals and ravens matched up in the playoffs, not sure if its just wildcard round if if its whole playoffs. 

wouldnt that be a bitch if seeding took us 2 different routses and both teams  to the afc champ game and we had flip a frickin coin .. 

34 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

it would be done only if the bengals and ravens matched up in the playoffs, not sure if its just wildcard round if if its whole playoffs. 

wouldnt that be a bitch if seeding took us 2 different routses and both teams  to the afc champ game and we had flip a frickin coin .. 

I ran some Playoff Machine scenarios. It looks like the only way the Rats don’t draw the Bengals, is if NE wins. Then, the Bengals get the 2 if they win, and the Rats have to play BUF. If the Bengals lose, and NE wins, the Rats go to either JAX or TN. 

Don’t quote me though. 

17 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I ran some Playoff Machine scenarios. It looks like the only way the Rats don’t draw the Bengals, is if NE wins. Then, the Bengals get the 2 if they win, and the Rats have to play BUF. If the Bengals lose, and NE wins, the Rats go to either JAX or TN. 

Don’t quote me though. 

That's what I am seeing as well. 

2 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

I was going to comment about this, screwed the Bengals again.  Gave the Barfalo Bills a National game, surprise, not.  Next up, the Refs will be in on it, coming down from the league office and the Lombardi Trophy will be awarded very soon.  

It's almost like the NFL isn't even trying to hide the fact that they want that neutral AFCC game to happen. Just GOTTA have a rematch of "THE GREATEST PLAYOFF GAME EVER PLAYED YYEEEAHHHHHHFJALFHSKDH"

sickening

No need to permutate on the Machine.

If we win + BUF loses to NEP, we are the 2 seed and host NEP. If we win + BUF wins, we are the 3 seed and host BAL at PayCor.

If we lose we are the 3 seed and either host LAC (if LAC loses to DEN) or coinflip w/BAL (if LAC beats DEN).

11 minutes ago, Griever said:

awesome.  Glad he didn’t do something stupid like wear a Bills shirt or a Hamlin tribute. 

it happened.  He’s alive and well.  Let’s move on.  I’m going to watch this game with the mute button on because I’m tired of hearing about it.  He’s not our player. 

Archived