2023 Mock Draft Simulators

4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

I give this comment a 60.2 PFF ranking...Don't ask me how I calculated the score, it's too complex for your tiny brain to understand. 

NIce, can you tell me the Glass Eaterness Coefficient for the top 10 OT prospects?

Also, if Bijan Robinson was instead a waterfowl, what species would he be?

image.thumb.png.4bf2cba6b74afe284411a4ad2f4c5fe2.png

Two weeks ago I would have been thrilled with D. Jones in the first and Gibbs in the 2nd.  As Jones is allegedly falling down the board I'd take this in a heartbeat. 

4th round sucked...there was NO ONE available I wanted to take...I would have traded down if there was an offer available.  

I didn't love the doubling up on RB, but the value for Abanikanda at 206 was too much to pass up.  Brand new RB room...Aba, Gibbs and T. Williams...could be worse.

8 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

image.thumb.png.4bf2cba6b74afe284411a4ad2f4c5fe2.png

Two weeks ago I would have been thrilled with D. Jones in the first and Gibbs in the 2nd.  As Jones is allegedly falling down the board I'd take this in a heartbeat. 

4th round sucked...there was NO ONE available I wanted to take...I would have traded down if there was an offer available.  

I didn't love the doubling up on RB, but the value for Abanikanda at 206 was too much to pass up.  Brand new RB room...Aba, Gibbs and T. Williams...could be worse.

No TE at all but 2 DEs? No thanks. Replace the DEs with a CB and TE and it would be fine. 

19 hours ago, sparky151 said:

No TE at all but 2 DEs? No thanks. Replace the DEs with a CB and TE and it would be fine. 

It was interesting, the way the board fell there were no TEs or CBs I liked without reaching.  Then when it came around again, they were gone.

On 2/15/2023 at 8:54 AM, WRAPradio said:

This would be an interesting draft.

Van Ness has some skill, I don't think he'll be there at 28

If Wright is there in the 2nd, we take him, no doubt...I'm not so sure at 28

Kancey will get a lot of comparisons to Aaron Donald because of his size, he's obviously not that, but Diet Geno...maybe

Add another Chase to the team.  Brown looks to be a really solid back and can replace Mixon's production at the very least

If Mo Ibrahim is there late, it's worth taking a flyer.  Injuries have been tough though his career, but when he's healthy, he's good.  This would be a Rodney Anderson-like pick

image.png.1a437c9dd5b81b9b1567d8d9742af909.png

This is from two and a half months ago...pipe dream now.

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Good picks..

Stetson at age 40 or so would mentor JB..😎

Peter King gave the Bengals TE Luke Musgraves as our 1st pick.

Hes an idiot and just confirmed it..

I think Wright goes to Jacksonville to replace Jawan Taylor. I will be shocked if he is there for us to take him, but would do a Trent Taylor backflip

34 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I think Wright goes to Jacksonville to replace Jawan Taylor. I will be shocked if he is there for us to take him, but would do a Trent Taylor backflip

Me too.  I'm not counting on J. Jones sliding to us at 60.

image.png.1e3ea71a7e3a33c2fd30c31838bd0cb3.png

I'm starting to get behind Keeanu Benton in the 2nd if he's there.  He wasn't really on my radar, but I heard a few people talk about him.  Then I watched a few games and he's got some real potential.  He can be that 3T we need. 

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

image.png.1e3ea71a7e3a33c2fd30c31838bd0cb3.png

I'm starting to get behind Keeanu Benton in the 2nd if he's there.  He wasn't really on my radar, but I heard a few people talk about him.  Then I watched a few games and he's got some real potential.  He can be that 3T we need. 

Was he among those that the Bengals met or had for a visit?

Archived