Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

On 12/4/2023 at 6:58 PM, sparky151 said:

Bengals will have until next May to exercise the 5th year contract option on Uno. They assuredly will do that. They can sign him to a contract extension after this season. I could see them doing something like a 5 year 150 million dollar deal with a 50 mil signing bonus. The 30 mil per year average is Tyreek Hill money but if it's an extension, it wouldn't kick in until after his rookie deal expires. The 50 mil signing bonus would be prorated over the next 5 years, so it raises Chase's cap number for 2024 by 10 mil. That's easily affordable. 

He was a 2nd round pick, the only 5th year he can have is with the tag.

Edit: Sorry the question was in context to Tee so I misread thinking you were talking about Tee and didn't realize you mentioned Uno (ie: Chase)

I would be surprised if they dont try to sign him before that 5th year has to be used, they may do what they did with Joe and option his 5th year while working towards a new contract but I doubt very seriously Jamar is playing his 5th year on his rookie deal

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

I thought it was interesting.  Not sure how far we'd go, but I'd be happy if we made it and knocked the Ravens out in the playoffs.

That would be sweet.

I was totally discouraged losing JB

but Browning's play  has given  me hope to still make the dance .

He really looked poised.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Holy shit this story is crazy (and the woman is crazy too)

TJ Houshmandzadeh has a stalker

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/former-nfl-star-says-female-175714344.html

Very scary yes.

It's said she posted a comment to TJs wife that she has bullets with their names on them.

That alone should be a crime and she should be sent to a mental facility until they find out her problems.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Very scary yes.

It's said she posted a comment to TJs wife that she has bullets with their names on them.

That alone should be a crime and she should be sent to a mental facility until they find out her problems.

Yeah, I also can't believe he had to re-up the restraining order because she started stalking again after it expired.

Seems like she needs to be in a mental facility like you said because this is some crazy stuff.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm not totally mad at that. Browning was awesome, but those 3 did get more TDs, even if only 1 more.

I'm not mad either, Browning was definitely awesome, and Bengal wins are the ONLY thing that truly matters. That being said, it's FedEx AIR player of the week. They're only factoring passing touchdowns, so 2 more for them.