Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

2 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I'm not sure they can get a home game unless one of the division winners lose in the first round and the Bengals are higher than the 7 seed

19 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I know it was at one time.  I got one for Christmas last year, so I'm not sure if its still available a year later.

1 hour ago, Jungletiger said:

I don't know, I found it on X, on Chad's account.

I just asked the person that gave me this item last Christmas.  He said he got it at a seasonal/popup kiosk at the Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati this time last year.  I can try to take a higher res photo of what I have if you'd like?

58 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I just asked the person that gave me this item last Christmas.  He said he got it at a seasonal/popup kiosk at the Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati this time last year.  I can try to take a higher res photo of what I have if you'd like?

Thanks, I'm good. 

12 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

He's better than the guy we just got. If we can beat other teams on a waiver claim this time, do it.

Doubt they'll do that since they just elevated Domenique Davis off the PS to go with the new guy from Atlanta? But you never know?

On 12/22/2023 at 9:04 PM, Shebengal said:

We’re 3-0 since I put up my Bengals/OSU tree 🌲 in my office. Maybe I should have put it up before the first Squeelers game.

The Bengals ornaments on here are over 30 years old. 

IMG_0723.jpeg

Did it catch fire and go out in a blaze of glory prior to this past Saturday? 

• Upvote 1