Buffalo Josh Allen Verizon My Plan Week

51 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

^ In Chase's interview he hints he would take a pay cut to play with Jefferson ... I'm sure Duke's eyes perked up ...

I'm not sure what I was supposed to be watching but I ended up watching about an hour of "Pawn Stars" highlights.

Not a complaint.  The Elephant Bird egg was pretty cool.

They are loading up on corners. They are gonna play dime or quarters. Bills are gonna try hurt us play bully ball like Pittsburg. Von miller dirty will be goi g for burrows knees like db. 
run as much as we can and keep 12 personnel on field protect burrow at all cost. 

on defense delay blitz and jump the short routes make Allen throw deep. Keep Dax deep and blitz him every once In a while. 

**Kind of OT but...

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Once again, former Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson left behind a generous tip at a local restaurant.

Johnson left a $2,000 tip at E+O Kitchen - The Banks for a bill just over $78 Saturday, the day before the Bengals face the Buffalo Bills at Paycor Stadium.

“The Bengals are winning tomorrow and that’s on Mary had a little lamb,” Johnson wrote on the merchant copy of the receipt.

After the tip, Johnson’s bill came to $2,076.16 for medium well surf and turf, shrimp tempura and espresso.

• Like 2

Sunday will be dry under partly cloudy skies with clouds increasing during the evening hours ahead of the matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals at Paycor Stadium Sunday at 8:20 p.m. Look for temperatures at kickoff in the low 50s and as the game ends upper 40s.

• Upvote 1

So, I spent earlier today doing some yard clean up. I was wearing my ancient Bengals sweat pants and working in the alley next to my house when a young lady pulled up next to me and said she loved my pants. I told her they were like 35 years old. She commented that they would be popular now and looked retro. I told her I had an equally old quilted jacket to go with them. She became a Bengals fan when she went to UC and lived in Cincy for 10 years. We exchanged WHO-DEYs and she went on her way. The pants are probably older than her. 😂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1