WEEK 11: @ RAVENS (GameDey thread)

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Mark Andrew's season is over. 

After watching their fans chant F Joe

Good

You are supposed to win and lose with class obviously their fans have zero class I want the Bengals to win just as bad as anyone else and to curse out Burrow shows their ignorance Burrow is a class act who I know as a parent want my kids to emulate his day will come soon enough when he wins us a SB

• Upvote 1

I really didn't think I could hate a team as much as the Stealers...but Baltimore is pushing the envelope on that.  Harbaugh is such a whiney little bitch...everytime they show him on the sidelines he's complaining/lobbying about/for something...the player remarks about Burrow "faking" injury in the first game while Lamar does his Big Ben act...when there's a bad play he acts all hobbled and hurt, but when he throws a TD he's jumping/hopping/running around like a carefree little kid...and don't get me started on his "hoodie thing".  Queen and Smith play like head-hunting stealers.  I'm sure there will be more reaction from them against Logan coming in the next few days, but their LB's made the same kind of tackles all game and nothing was ever said.