JAX Sunshine On My Shoulders Week

11 hours ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

image.png

I've posted on here before that Trey Hendrickson now joined by Joseph Ossai visit my son's school for some really messed up kids

behavior-wise. Last Tuesday no Tray but Cam Taylor-Britt was there and playing kick ball and dodge ball.

Just e'd son and asked if one of them took out his ankle.

Trey Hendrickson and Joseph Ossai back row two weeks ago. My son, Chris, back row far left.

Note the gang signs being thrown.

image.thumb.png.7b9d343c74908bf54e6c84f0d52b8042.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I've posted on here before that Trey Hendrickson now joined by Joseph Ossai visit my son's school for some really messed up kids

behavior-wise. Last Tuesday no Tray but Cam Taylor-Britt was there and playing kick ball and dodge ball.

Just e'd son and asked if one of them took out his ankle.

Trey Hendrickson and Joseph Ossai back row two weeks ago. My son, Chris, back row far left.

Note the gang signs being thrown.

image.thumb.png.7b9d343c74908bf54e6c84f0d52b8042.png

That pose with the 4 fingers was made popular by Florida rap, wouldn't necessarily assume they are affiliated. Same with the crossed fingers making a "W" for "West Coast"

I mean maybe they're in a gang but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just based on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTDRqQtPO8

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Yes, it would. 😁

The Chiefs lost last night on apparently two referee screw ups in the last minute or so.

At least they stole the Chief's chance to win.  Unbelievable in that it happened to the Kansas

City Swifties.  

Anyway, this appears to have been the upset weekend.

I'm thinking of tonight as The Lloyd "So You're Saying There's A Chance" Game.

The ultimate Jacksonville trap game.

And there will go our 14th pick in the draft as of now.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

The Chiefs lost last night on apparently two referee screw ups in the last minute or so.

At least they stole the Chief's chance to win.  Unbelievable in that it happened to the Kansas

City Swifties.  

The officiating, especially near the end of the game, was pretty bad…with both teams getting screwed. 

On KC’s last drive alone (with no timeouts and little time left), there were two absolutely egregious officiating errors (one against each team) in addition to the non-call on the hail-Mary.

1) Kermit is scrambling and racing to the sidelines trying to pick up the first down.  GB defender lights him up just before he gets out of bounds at the line to gain.  Perfectly played by the defender, as even just after the hit is delivered, both of Kermit’s feet are still inbounds.  Yet, one official throws a flag for unnecessary roughness “after the play was over”…and KC got a bonus 15 yards (he MAY have been inches away from picking up the first down without the penalty).  GB got screwed.

2) GB defender clearly made early contact with a KC wide receiver (around 15 yard line).  It was a pretty bad non-call.  KC got screwed.

3) non-call on hail-Mary.  How many times have we seen no flags on a hail-Mary despite what looks like pass interference?  Add this one to the list.  

Yes, the GB defender looked to give a two-handed shove into Kelce’s back.  Maybe should have been called, but hail-Marys are adjudicated differently.  

I’m sure Nick Wright will have some things to say about it.  

[Also, if you didn’t watch AZ-Pit, unsurprisingly, AZ had to battle the stealers AND the refs.  AZ scored a TD (end of first half), with pass to TE McBride…but the ball squirted out after he had slid out of the back of the end zone, so it was reviewed.  The announcers AND the rules expert all agreed and explained why the TD was good “with the way things are now called” even though the ball came out at the end…only to see the TD overturned.  
It became a non-issue because AZ scored on the next play.  

As Bengals fans, we recall a few years ago, a similar play where WE were denied a TD (Jerome Simpson???).  Their statement of “with the way things are called now” made me think that they changed the interpretation of the rules regarding “survive the ground”, but apparently not…OR it’s just another case of the rules being different in games involving the stealers.  A couple weeks ago, it was a fumble on a lateral that was changed to an incomplete pass despite clear video evidence that the ball went backwards.  Without that overturn of the call, the inbreeds would have lost that game.]

Fuck the stealers…and their supporting staff of officials.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

City Swifties.  

It was indeed odd...not that they didn't have their own NY League Office call-ins (thank you Cricket for the nice breakdown). 

May well be it was a "throw-away" SNF. KC might still be after the #1 Seed, but winning wasn't going to keep them from it (eventually). Winning did put the Pack back into the playoff mix (currently #7), and the league does like the "tradition" (e.g. money) of the Frozen Tundra being in the scrum. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

It was indeed odd...not that they didn't have their own NY League Office call-ins (thank you Cricket for the nice breakdown). 

May well be it was a "throw-away" SNF. KC might still be after the #1 Seed, but winning wasn't going to keep them from it (eventually). Winning did put the Pack back into the playoff mix (currently #7), and the league does like the "tradition" (e.g. money) of the Frozen Tundra being in the scrum. 

I think as it stands right now the number one seed is... well, in our division.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cricket said:

The officiating, especially near the end of the game, was pretty bad…with both teams getting screwed. 

On KC’s last drive alone (with no timeouts and little time left), there were two absolutely egregious officiating errors (one against each team) in addition to the non-call on the hail-Mary.

1) Kermit is scrambling and racing to the sidelines trying to pick up the first down.  GB defender lights him up just before he gets out of bounds at the line to gain.  Perfectly played by the defender, as even just after the hit is delivered, both of Kermit’s feet are still inbounds.  Yet, one official throws a flag for unnecessary roughness “after the play was over”…and KC got a bonus 15 yards (he MAY have been inches away from picking up the first down without the penalty).  GB got screwed.

2) GB defender clearly made early contact with a KC wide receiver (around 15 yard line).  It was a pretty bad non-call.  KC got screwed.

3) non-call on hail-Mary.  How many times have we seen no flags on a hail-Mary despite what looks like pass interference?  Add this one to the list.  

Yes, the GB defender looked to give a two-handed shove into Kelce’s back.  Maybe should have been called, but hail-Marys are adjudicated differently.  

I’m sure Nick Wright will have some things to say about it.  

[Also, if you didn’t watch AZ-Pit, unsurprisingly, AZ had to battle the stealers AND the refs.  AZ scored a TD (end of first half), with pass to TE McBride…but the ball squirted out after he had slid out of the back of the end zone, so it was reviewed.  The announcers AND the rules expert all agreed and explained why the TD was good “with the way things are now called” even though the ball came out at the end…only to see the TD overturned.  
It became a non-issue because AZ scored on the next play.  

As Bengals fans, we recall a few years ago, a similar play where WE were denied a TD (Jerome Simpson???).  Their statement of “with the way things are called now” made me think that they changed the interpretation of the rules regarding “survive the ground”, but apparently not…OR it’s just another case of the rules being different in games involving the stealers.  A couple weeks ago, it was a fumble on a lateral that was changed to an incomplete pass despite clear video evidence that the ball went backwards.  Without that overturn of the call, the inbreeds would have lost that game.]

Fuck the stealers…and their supporting staff of officials.  

Back to add that there was another bad call on the last drive that went in KC’s favor. [I initially couldn’t remember if it was in KC/GB game or AZ/Pit).

KC receiver was pushed back near the sidelines, and forward progress would have kept the clock running…but the official stopped the clock.  So, FOUR bad calls (or non-calls), with two in favor of each team.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 2:11 PM, Shebengal said:

Battle of offensive wizardly by the bros..

Who has the better QB for this family matchup?

Uneven...

I'll go with Press...

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Could be it.or maybe

McCaffery and Deebo were too much to handle that evening 

Also Purdy is a purdy good QB now....