QB the new RB. JB 2.0 better than JB 1.0. JB 1.0 dresses like a creep.

Browning showing why QB is the new RB position. Teams no longer need high paid qbs to win games and championships. 

If I'm managing the Bengals I trade Burrow to any suckers willing to take him. Mainly because he dresses like a super creep. Is he a pimp who employs hoes?  Is he the villain from the Rodgers rabbit movie?  Does he have a mirror?  Is he inspired by cam Newton or something?    I'd get rid of him just for dressing like a giant POS.  

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Browning showing why QB is the new RB position. Teams no longer need high paid qbs to win games and championships. 

If I'm managing the Bengals I trade Burrow to any suckers willing to take him. Mainly because he dresses like a super creep. Is he a pimp who employs hoes?  Is he the villain from the Rodgers rabbit movie?  Does he have a mirror?  Is he inspired by cam Newton or something?    I'd get rid of him just for dressing like a giant POS.  

Uh ohhhhh.... you're gonna get it.... 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Put down the meth Bob...smoking skante is bad for you...

this is your brain on drugs 80s GIF

Just say you're jealous of Joe Burrow without the insults.

How should Burrow dress, like Mr. Rogers?

• Like 1

Let's roll with JB 2.0. He looks like he could handle some power tools. JB 1.0 probably couldn't fire up a push mower.  Brock Purty out here operating a John Deere harvesting corn.  JB 1.0 look like he trying out for the new Beetle Juice movie. Looking like he's gon be trying to sell hookers at the Kentucky derby 

Why not trade both JB1.0 and JB2.0 and roll with A.J. "way better than all of them" McSkeeter?  I mean he's not good at coin flips, but he's got a really hot <redacted>    :ninja:

Normally I'd add something about Katherine Webb, but that seems to offend some folks lately.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Why not trade both JB1.0 and JB2.0 and roll with A.J. "way better than all of them" McSkeeter?  I mean he's not good at coin flips, but he's got a really hot <redacted>    :ninja:

Normally I'd add something about Katherine Webb, but that seems to offend some folks lately.

We waited to GD long. What is scooter 50 years old now?  

27 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

So you are on vacation, smoking meth and drinking Bud Lite, and decide that you needed to come on this message board to complain that you don't like Burrow's outfits...lol

Sounds reasonable..

The Facebook algorithm knows i used to get a real hard on for the bengals. So without me even asking its always showing me JB 1.0 content. Like dude walking off the bus or plane looking like Beetle Juice. Get him the f outta here

3 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

The Facebook algorithm knows i used to get a real hard on for the bengals. So without me even asking its always showing me JB 1.0 content. Like dude walking off the bus or plane looking like Beetle Juice. Get him the f outta here

maybe it's a cyborg and not the real JB...the real JB wears flannel like a real man, this fake humanoid parading around as JB is the fancy dresser that gets your britches all bunched up...

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

maybe it's a cyborg and not the real JB...the real JB wears flannel like a real man, this fake humanoid parading around as JB is the fancy dresser that gets your britches all bunched up...

JB 1.0 is a Clone

Think about it

JB = Joe Burrow

JB = Joe Biden

And we know Job Biden is a clone .... or at least that's what Q told me

:ninja:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Now you're onto something.  

The AR injury was fake af. 

JB 1.0 was fake injury.

Trevor's injury was super fake as well. Totally over acted it.